Ships in Europe 2017

Coral

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Coral thanks for the spreadsheet but I can't open it under the present format is there another format that I can use to open it?

Chris

Coral can you please post this schedule again in a pfd format for some reason I cannot find the last one that you sent

Thank you,

Chris

I thought the Royal TA in April 2017 was okay. I booked the 28 day one.

Ports: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida | Madeira (Funchal), Portugal | Gibraltar, Great Britain | Cartagena, Spain | Mallorca (Palma), Spain | Monte Carlo, Monaco | Toulon (for Provence), France | Barcelona, Spain | Barcelona, Spain | Marseille (Provence), France | Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy | Mykonos, Greece | Istanbul, Turkey | Kusadasi, Turkey (for Ephesus) | Santorini, Greece | Naples, Italy (for Capri & Pompeii) | Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy

Got a nice mixture of ports for me.

Hi Sarah;

I might have considered booking it since I might be retired then, if it were a different ship. I just cannot see paying $$$$ to book an OS aft balcony (been there, done that:D). I tried to convince myself to book a PH but the balconies, while longer, are as narrow as the regular balconies. One idea I am toying with, if I retire, is to treat the Mrs and I to a T/A on Seabourn or Silversea. That will be my retirement present to us.

Take Care.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

One idea I am toying with, if I retire, is to treat the Mrs and I to a T/A on Seabourn or Silversea. That will be my retirement present to us.

Take Care.....:):):)

Bob

Throw Crystal into the consideration bucket!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Coral...any news on when Princess will release Caribbean cruises for fall 2017

Hi Coral : any idea when Princess will release Majestic Princess itineraries after the April/May itineraries. I am keen to know the Mediterranean to Asia itineraries

Thank you so very much

I will ask my friends if they have heard anything.

I was wondering.....South America??

Yeah, does anyone have any clue, which ship could do the South America/Cape Horn route in 2017/18?

Crown does it in 2016/17 as a seasonal deployment between her transaition from West Coast to Caribbean and Europe - but I estimate whether she is going to return to South America after her Europe and Canada/BE season in 2017.

Otherwiese, I really could imagine Ruby or Emerald for that itinerary.

Any thoughts??

• 9 months later...

Hello folks,

Last year the 31st of Oct 2015 the schedule for the new 2017 summer itineraries (Europe, Canada/NE, Alaska) has been released.

Any information on when the 2018 sailings for summer in Europe, Alaska and Canada/NE are due to be released? If Princess follows the same pattern as in 2017, the schedule should be due by next week.

Does anyone have more specific information?

• 3 weeks later...