LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Thanks Chris for the awesome photos of the spa. Can you tell us about your experience this morning leaving the ship? Did you go downstairs to customs?

Yes. Took about 30 minutes total to clear customs and get back on the ship

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Chris, quick question, if you had a choice between the Silhouette and the Regal for the same itinerary you are on which would you give the nod too for the best overall experience?

Your review is awesome, thanks for posting.

I will definitely let you know once this cruise is completed. A little more time on here will help with that decision. I'm enjoying this ship a lot so right now I can't pick one over the other.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the spa "tour"!

Is there a pass you can buy to use the thermal loungers and pool at the spa?

looks awesome!

I believe the pass for the Enclave can only be purchased for the entire week and is 199 but maybe someone else who has sailed Regal before can verify if that is correct or not

I believe the pass for the Enclave can only be purchased for the entire week and is 199 but maybe someone else who has sailed Regal before can verify if that is correct or not

For the whole week only and only a limited number of passes. I've seen the price posted in the Patters at $149/pp.

Oh now it gets exciting! You are starting the 7-day, which we will be on in 6 weeks!!

Would you be so kind as to note the nights (if any) the fondue dinner is offered? We love fondue and are hoping to do this. Also really hoping its on a sea day :)

We just returned from the 10/24-11/3 Regal Princess cruise. For us, everything was perfect...with one exception.....the Fondue. In fact, the evening we were there three couples complained and we were not charged for the meal. There was not even enough cheese to cover the very stale bread cubes....very disappointing! We loved Alfredo's, Crown Grill, Sabatini's, Crab Shack, the one time we ate dinner in the Concerto dining room and all breakfasts in the dining room...as well as the Horizon. We are not complainers, but the Fondue didn't work for us. I am sure some will disagree....food is very subjective. It was a beautiful cruise and we have already made reservations for next year. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Oh now it gets exciting! You are starting the 7-day, which we will be on in 6 weeks!!

Would you be so kind as to note the nights (if any) the fondue dinner is offered? We love fondue and are hoping to do this. Also really hoping its on a sea day :)

Never heard of the fondue dinner. We would love that.