LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Thanks for the pictures and the memories. Thanks also for pictures of the Eurodam taken on November 1. We were on that sailing before the November 8 sailing on the Regal. You are an excellent CC roll call coordinator. All of the officers present at the meet and greet was very impressive. Thanks for the pink Fedora.

Keith and Faye

CC roll call

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks again for this " live from..."

Your online review has done more to advance interest in this ship than any ad campaign.. .we plan to book based on how much fun you seemed to have!

Princess owes you a big thank you for spreading the cheer!

I absolutely have to agree with this comment. While my good friend Chris was on Regal entertaining all of you CC posters with his LIVE reports I was on Serenade of the Seas.

I am just now getting around to going through his LIVE review and although most of my cruises have been on RCI I have cruised on Princess a half dozen times and this review has made me homesick for Princess and the differences she offers from RCI.

Thanks Chris for this wonderful review. Time to check out http://www.princess.com

Happy New Year Chris and to many more LIVE reviews. Great job my friend :)

Thanks again, Chris for all the work you did on the Caribbean cruise.

Becky and I are doing the Crown Princess Alaska cruise May 6th, and then to Australia for 10 days on the Sun Princess Jun 1st. In between, we will pick up a former exchange student from Thailand in NYC, and tour down the East coast to Orlando.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow………..Steve & I have relived the cruise through this awesome thread, you captured so many details Chris! Thank you for taking the time to do this, we enjoyed your company & all the events you put together. Looking forward to a reunion cruise………..keep us posted!!

Wow………..Steve & I have relived the cruise through this awesome thread, you captured so many details Chris! Thank you for taking the time to do this, we enjoyed your company & all the events you put together. Looking forward to a reunion cruise………..keep us posted!!

Hi Cheryl! Thank you for the kind words. I will definitely keep you posted on the reunion cruise :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hello friends! Thought I would post an update about my next upcoming live report.

I will be returning to the ship that I did my first ever live from, the incredible Oasis of the Seas! If you would like to follow along on my next adventure I will be staring it up on May 4th and boarding Oasis on Saturday May 7th

Hope to see you on the next adventure! :)

Hello friends! Thought I would post an update about my next upcoming live report.

I will be returning to the ship that I did my first ever live from, the incredible Oasis of the Seas! If you would like to follow along on my next adventure I will be staring it up on May 4th and boarding Oasis on Saturday May 7th

Nice! Looking forward to another one of your amazing reviews.

Hi Chris,

I saw your post on this site. Glad you are able to go on another cruise.

Sali

• 3 weeks later...

Stumbled upon your thread an glad I did. We sail Regal Next week. Im very excited an even more so now after looking threw your photos an review of all things Regal.. We (Dh & I) loveeeeddd Celebirty's Silhouette Ship, & am hoping Regal can live up to the Bar she set! Can't wait to explore the ship, try the amazing looking cocktails an Food offerings!! :D

• 4 months later...