Group Sailaway Spot Question - Westerdam

Ariyel

Hi all. I'm going to be traveling with a group of 20 people, departing on the Westerdam this Saturday, November 7 (I can't believe it's almost here) from Port Everglades!

One of our group has an aft wrap balcony on deck 6 (starboard side). Would this be a good and visible spot for sailaway? Or is there a better spot you would suggest for a group?

Thanks for any ideas!

Hi all. I'm going to be traveling with a group of 20 people, departing on the Westerdam this Saturday, November 7 (I can't believe it's almost here) from Port Everglades!

One of our group has an aft wrap balcony on deck 6 (starboard side). Would this be a good and visible spot for sailaway? Or is there a better spot you would suggest for a group?

Thanks for any ideas!

The webcam shots are from portside so if you want us to wave back you need to be port side. Your aft would work if it were on port.

We went up by the Westerdam sign last time. It was a great spot for viewing but you really do hear the horn :) Not that we were complaining;)

We went up by the Westerdam sign last time. It was a great spot for viewing but you really do hear the horn :) Not that we were complaining;)

Going to put earplugs in the carry on. That's where we will be standing.:)

Edited by summer slope

Last Westerdam Cruise (10/17) we let the people at the Web-cam site know where on the ship we would be. Thanks to great info we received on this board, we knew where to wave, and, got fantastic video of us waving from our balcony. We were on the port side for that cruise. Next on is starboard - so we will have to be somewhere else on the ship if we want to get filmed again.

Have a great cruise - love to The Queen of Horns.:)