Website problems ??

Hambagahle

Yesterday and today the Oceania website wouldn't load on my computer -- all I got was a listing of topics down the left hand side. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what did you do about it ??

Probably a significant (albeit temporary) demand on the broadband at your or O's end. Try a different browser as well.

I sign in using IE. I ask to be remembered. I look for my booked cruise. It says I have none.

Back to the Oceania site the next day. I have been forgotten. I look for my booked cruise. It's not there. We sail next month.:rolleyes:

(no, I haven't blocked cookies)

Clear your cookies anyway. Try Chrome browser. Don't check "remember."

There was a recent issue with "no booked cruises" message on login though booked cruises could be found by choosing "view all booking." O aware of it and has been working on a fix (I haven't logged in lately).

There was a recent issue with "no booked cruises" message on login though booked cruises could be found by choosing "view all booking." O aware of it and has been working on a fix (I haven't logged in lately).

Just logged in a couple of times. Got "next booked cruise" and access to all booked cruises. Looks like the "no booked cruises" issue that earlier dominated this thread may be fixed. Thanks to Mike Moore and his IT crew!

It is the Chrome browser that is giving me trouble... Mike has suggested using Safari and it seems to work with that...

I have to say that since the website was revised I cannot use my favorite browser, Firefox. I am reduced to IE ...

As you will have gathered, I'm not fond of IE.

We use Firefox and are having no trouble with the website. Perhaps it would be worth trying it again now.

Joanna

Joanna,

I received a Firefox update earlier today so I tried again ... same story. It won't connect. It's just this one website that is bothersome in this way.

At least I have an alternative even if it isn't my favorite!

Mura