Is it to soon to pack :/

fototaker

Is it to soon? Single digits for the Sunshine..... :)

161782790.jpg

Absolutely. I pack the night before the cruise. I cruise Sunday on the Magic and will pack Saturday night. Got an early morning flight to Houston then on to the port. Enjoy yours.

Edited by evandbob

I start packing about 2 months before i leave, so nope, it's not too soon. I hang my garment bag on the door and hang the dresses I plan to take on the door also (this its in a spare room, out of the way). I roll everything, so i really never have wrinkled clothes, but i do take a small spray bottle of Downy Wrinkle Release just in case, although I've never needed it!

It would be a waste of time for me. I like to wear what I pack so I would just be living out of a suitcase opposed to my closet and dressers. So it's definitely too soon for me. I usually do laundry the night before and pack the morning I leave. Maybe the night before. I just make sure to put important things in the suitcase I can't forget.

I never completely unpack!!! :D...Just keep certain items ready for the next cruise in the "cruise" luggage (we have 2 big ones just for cruising as we drive to our ports).

Now that the seasons are changing and I am changing out clothing for cooler weather I just drop the summer clothes inside the luggage and start making my piles for each of us. Our next cruise isn't until January but never too early to be prepared.

I would already be on it!!!!

Next cruise I hope to start seriously packing two months before. I know it will all go better for me then. No last-minute glitches, husband getting mad as I pack late. Better to combat the stress ahead of time. Last cruise I was putting things aside about two weeks before, but I should have done it sooner than that. And wash things and just set them aside, can't wear them.

I still have a little more than a month and I'm already starting to pack. It's partly because I'm excited and partly because it's getting cold here now and I don't want to have to pull out summer clothes after I've already packed them away for the winter.

Is it to soon? Single digits for the Sunshine..... :)

It's not too soon to START packing! I actually keep item that I only use on cruises in my suitcase between cruises. Then one week before a cruise I start hanging the clothes that I'm going to take with me in the guest room closet where I do my packing as I get them washed and ironed. Then either the night before, if I have an extremely early flight, or the morning of travel if my flight is later hi finally load up the suitcases and close them.

At the 7 day mark I wouldn't be putting clothes in a suitcase yet, but I would be trying things on, getting an idea of what I want to take, printing documents and probably stacking items that need to go in the suitcase. For example, toiletries, swimsuits, etc... But I also have the luxury of a guest room that I can pack in and then close the door and not have to look at it all week :)

A week before sailing, heck no, it's not too soon to start packing!

That's about when I start packing.

I use a list on my iPad that I add to when I think of something.

We also have a couple of dresser drawers that have cruise "junk" in them for handiness, like highlighter, caribiner clips, bungee cord, Tervis tumblers, electrical plug tri way splitter thingy, etc....