Royal Caribbean Website is terrible!!!

Torinate

If their IT has been this bad for this long, they are not getting support from management and it would not be a good environment to work in.

This! In my industry, we suffered with this for far too long and are starting to turn the corner. New management that actually understands what is required for quality software development has made the difference. Until Royal sees that issue and responds appropriately, the website won't fundamentally improve.

Tried to log on a few hours ago to make some reservations for my up coming cruise and received a message that the site was down for maintenance until 9 am.

This is a scheduled down time that was talked about on here. Not the issues some have on Royal site...

I always book through an agent, it is always cheaper. I get the rough price, with a struggle through the RCCL website, I then call one agent get a price, call another agent they ask if I've already been given a price and they beat it. I do this with about 4 different agents till eventually one says they can't beat the price.