Christmas Cruise etickets, etc...

Goosebear Mum

We booked our first p&o cruise (select fare) months back, for Christmas. I now keep getting emails reminding me to print etickets/luggage labels.

I'd prefer to receive these in the post. I vaguely remember people on here saying not to go into this section on the cruise personalised in order to get them posted. Do p&o still post them out?

I'd prefer stronger luggage labels than flimsy printer paper ;)

Thanks

We booked our first p&o cruise (select fare) months back, for Christmas. I now keep getting emails reminding me to print etickets/luggage labels.

I'd prefer to receive these in the post. I vaguely remember people on here saying not to go into this section on the cruise personalised in order to get them posted. Do p&o still post them out?

Thanks

For our cruise on Ventura in December I didn't print the ebooklet and I received one in the post with all the excursions in it. In the back were luggage labels, but unfortunately the printing on them was out of line, so the tear off perforation cut completely across the cabin number. I had to print out the labels myself.

I don't think they send out tickets, you have to print those.

Cover your luggage tags with packing tape they will be strong and waterproof.

I then punch a hole in each end and attach a zip tie,never had one break or get ripped off.

Reader

From memory, we've always had luggage labels sent in the post, colour-coded I think; they're in the back of the 'personalised' holiday brochure and are normally 6 in number. Don't think we've ever printed them; possibly because we book select fares? The last occasion was in May on a 3-night cruise on Aurora, and am expecting them for forthcoming cruise to Caribbean on Azura.

Thanks. After sending the above, the labels in the book arrived in the post just a few mins ago! Typical Murphy's law!

But yes, I do have to print out the tickets (which is fine) the arrival time is not though :mad: as we have to travel a long way, but that's a conversation for another very long thread :(

Thanks. After sending the above, the labels in the book arrived in the post just a few mins ago! Typical Murphy's law!

But yes, I do have to print out the tickets (which is fine) the arrival time is not though :mad: as we have to travel a long way, but that's a conversation for another very long thread :(

Goosebear you might like to look at getting some of these

http://www.thanetdirect.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=77&zenid=54rr0v2vd0d8rnj0rmq4595cu3

You can get from amazon as well. The labels in the brochure slot neatly in. Ours are still going strong after lots and lots and lots and lots of cruises.