Bon Voyage to Kazu and gigianne

rafinmd

Thanks everyone for your Bon Voyage messages. Both Kazu and I and our DH's are stepping outside our comfort level to try Oceania - it will definitely be an adventure. The four of us as well as Skipper's Mom and her DH are joining up in Barcelona for a couple of pre-cruise days. Be sure to look for Jacqui's live from the Riviera posts that she will be doing. Again, thanks.

I know it is better to give than to receive.....

Thank you all kindly for the good wishes and special thanks to my partner in crime (Roy) rafinmd who has taken over the Future Cruise Listing and the Bon Voyage threads in my absence. It is very much appreciated Roy :)

And, as much as I enjoy wishing everyone else a Bon Voyage, it was really nice to be on the receiving end this time :)

Have a wonderful cruise, Jacqui and José plus Georgina snd Gerry. I will be following your travels eagerly.

Thank you for arranging to have Roy take over the Bon Voyage thread in your absence and thank you to Roy for agreeing to do it.