Update On Reflection's Bars & Restaurants

hughdemand

With the Reflection back in the Caribbean the amenities should be stabilized.

I am wondering if

• (on the Reflection ) the Molecualr Bar has indeed been replaced by the "Worls Class Bar" ?
  • is Cellar Masters still intact or been revamped as the Gastrobar ?

Thanks

World Class Bar should have replaced Molecular by now, if not then within a month's time it will be done - someone had posted a schedule of the changeout a month or so ago in these forums.

GastroBar has not expanded. It is only on Equinox where it replaced Cellar Masters, and Eclipse, where Passport bar was modified, leaving Cellar Masters intact.

With the Reflection back in the Caribbean the amenities should be stabilized.

I am wondering if

• (on the Reflection ) the Molecualr Bar has indeed been replaced by the "Worls Class Bar" ?
  • is Cellar Masters still intact or been revamped as the Gastrobar ?

Thanks

I was on for the crossing last week ...

Still the Molecular Bar and Cellar Masters is still Cellar Masters.

No changes until next year I understand.

I didn't realize they were replacing the molecular bar on the Reflection? That's disappointing to hear. Hopefully this change doesn't occur until after my January cruise!

Actually, in reading the press statement on The World Class Bar, it sounds like it's pretty similar to what the Molecular Bar currently is, so perhaps it won't be that big of a deal....

Actually, in reading the press statement on The World Class Bar, it sounds like it's pretty similar to what the Molecular Bar currently is, so perhaps it won't be that big of a deal....

My takeaway is that when old drinks used liquid nitrogen to freeze them, the new one uses smoke and fire to give smokey flavors. But same unique artful drink menu.

Does anyone have the current menu for the molecular bar on the reflection. I heard they only served a few of the original drinks.

The Molecular Bar, and all its drinks, were owned by a man/company known as the Liquid Chef. Once that contract expired, Celebrity was no longer allowed to sell those drinks.

The Molecular Bar, and all its drinks, were owned by a man/company known as the Liquid Chef. Once that contract expired, Celebrity was no longer allowed to sell those drinks.

I was on the Oct 12th sailing and the Molecular bar is still on the Reflection, it just has a smaller menu.

Post 3 also confirms that it was still the Molecular bar on the TA that ended last week.

Edited by lovemylab