LIVE From the Serenade of the Seas with Trainman-2 & Judith

Trainman-2

Following along, even though the French Balcony is small at least you can open the door and get some fresh air, also next time you stay at the ES try eating at Duffy's, good food and service with reasonable prices and it is less than a ten minute walk from the hotel.

We ate at Duffy's and it's a fun place with good food in the middle of a large shopping center with Publix in there for the last minute items.

Skip

Edited by Skip2MySue

We are in Handicapped Cabin # 7610 on the Starboard (right) side. Handicapped Cabins are the same size as Junior Suites but have special fittings.

Here are a few photos.

DSCN0952_zpsfcybwatp.jpg

DSCN0954_zpsnegoltkr.jpg

We are the last cabin on the back of the hump

DSCN0955_zpstyffy22q.jpg

The bathroom & shower

DSCN0953_zpszwlzg9ru.jpg

We're sailing along with you guys so by the time you return we'll be able to step on the ship and know every little nuance about everything :D. Thanks for all your efforts on not only this site but also the home front. Really enjoy your life tales.........

Skip & Sue

Apparently there is another exit from the Port area. I am assuming it is too small for Oasis & Allure and by the time I figured out that something "funny" was going on it was too late for decent photos.

DSCN0957_zpshxsde1vz.jpg

You just got turned around, it happens to a lot of people cruising @ Port Everglades :)

By the way it appears to me that your cabin is on the starboard side of Ship towards Hollywood the building that you see in the picture is the Coast Guard station

Edited by imgrdy

We are doing this ship and itinerary, in April, so I am really happy to find your live from! I always enjoy your reviews, and find them very informative and entertaining!

I love the dog cam from your pet sitter! I wish ours had something like this. It would be wonderful to be able to check on her, while we are away.

Thank you as always, for taking the time to do a "Live From"

I watched the sailaway on the webcam. lovely 84 deg there, compared to cold wet weather here in UK.

I saw people at the very point of the bow (is that where the helipad is?) Does anyone know if passengers can go there for the sailaway or would they be crew members only?

I watched the sailaway on the webcam. lovely 84 deg there, compared to cold wet weather here in UK.

I saw people at the very point of the bow (is that where the helipad is?) Does anyone know if passengers can go there for the sailaway or would they be crew members only?

Passengers are allowed to be on the helipad during sail away and most other times. The only times we have seen it closed was for cleaning, emergencies evacuations and when the weather is bad