ISO: Getaway Western Caribbean Dailies

epaul78

Hi Folks,

Anyone sailing later this month on the Western Caribbean itinerary for the Getaway, please save your dailies - I would love to see them posted or message me. Thank you!

Melissa

Day Cruise Ports

Sun Miami, Florida (EMBARK)

Mon Great Stirrup Cay, Bahama

Tue At Sea --- ---

Wed Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Thu George Town, Grand Cayman

Fri Cozumel, Mexico

Sat At Sea --- ---

Sun Miami, Florida (DISEMBARK) 8:00 am

Hi Folks,

Anyone sailing later this month on the Western Caribbean itinerary for the Getaway, please save your dailies - I would love to see them posted or message me. Thank you!

Melissa

Day Cruise Ports

Sun Miami, Florida (EMBARK)

Mon Great Stirrup Cay, Bahama

Tue At Sea --- ---

Wed Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Thu George Town, Grand Cayman

Fri Cozumel, Mexico

Sat At Sea --- ---

Sun Miami, Florida (DISEMBARK) 8:00 am

I am sailing this coming Sunday on the first Western 7 night cruise and will be posting the dailies as well as the menus when I return!

I am sailing this coming Sunday on the first Western 7 night cruise and will be posting the dailies as well as the menus when I return!

Very much appreciated, thank you. Hope you have a fantastic cruise. Any chance you've rented a cabana on GSC?

No we are planning on going to the other side and snorkel for a few hours and explore GSC but I believe someone on my roll call did. What do you need answered?

I've found different answers so not sure what to believe anymore. I've read that they have waiters to serve you drinks and food? This is one of the reason we are getting the cabana. Don't get me wrong, we aren't lazy or anything silly like that... my mother-in-law has mobility issues and my husband would starve rather than line up in a huge line to eat.

Also, I've seen people post that they get water, chips & salsa, and fruit served complimentary. I saw a confirmation letter from NCL that didn't mention the food. Not a big deal, but would like to know what to expect? Thanks for helping out! :)

• 3 weeks later...
bumping in hopes of seeing dailies soon :)

Would love a link to share with our Roll Call

I am patiently waiting also. I have been reading the reviews hoping for dailies.

I came home with a double ear and sinus infection so I have been late in posting everything. Scanning them all in tomorrow morning!

I just got off the ship yesterday and am downloading all my photos tonight - I have every day of dailies and will include them in my review!

Did you get the "A Look at your Week" when you boarded? I'll be watching for your review.:)