towel animals

gremlinbangles

Some threads are indicating room service once a day. That's okay with me but then I thought what about my towel animal? That's a unique thing about carnival I love. One at night in room and then that last season day with tons of them on the lido deck.

So if room service is once a day do I still get my towel critter?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No worries. First of all, I think they are just experimenting with this on one ship.

Secondly, you have the CHOICE of once a day, or twice.

You can still have the room serviced in the morning, and then the evening.

We will continue to do it twice a day.

We take frequent cabin/balcony breaks throughout the day, and there is nothing more annoying than coming back to a room with the beds not made up. And like you, we love the evening turndown service with our towel animals.:D:D

Yep, on certain ships Carnival is "experimenting" with a program where guests can choose Morning Service, Evening Service or both. The "rumor" that they are cutting twice-a-day service is because the printed information they hand out for guests to choose doesn't specifically give you the "Both" option. It just had Morning or Evening on it. If you check both, you get both. So if your ship has this, just check both options and you shall have your towel animal!

No worries. First of all, I think they are just experimenting with this on one ship.

We take frequent cabin/balcony breaks throughout the day, and there is nothing more annoying than coming back to a room with the beds not made up. And like you, we love the evening turndown service with our towel animals.:D:D

We definitely will request that the room be serviced twice a day. We are very neat people, throw away our trash, etc. so it's easy for the cabin steward to clean our cabin.

Yes, I even put things away at home when our gal comes to clean.

The towel critters are nice but I've seen everyone that they have made. Using two-three towels to make a critter and leave it on my bed is taking up space, when I now board I tell them, I don't want any towel animals left at night. But, this is just me. I really don't need two times a day cleaning, I prefer once in the morning, cleaning out the garbage, clean towels and bed made. During the day, my cabin is hardly used because I am usually doing something so it doesn't get messed up and I am neat cruiser.

I prefer twice a day. Good to come back to a sparkly bathroom when we have been getting ready for dinner. Bear in mind some have a nap in the afternoon and may need the bed straightening.

Not interested in the towel animals at all.

We definitely will request that the room be serviced twice a day. We are very neat people, throw away our trash, etc. so it's easy for the cabin steward to clean our cabin.

Yes, I even put things away at home when our gal comes to clean.

Haha....I clean before my cleaning lady comes too.:D:D

People think I'm crazy.:eek:

We are not the neatest cruisers, but we are not complete slobs either. Try to pick up as much as possible, but the steward seems to be much better at it than we are.:o

...what about my towel animal? That's a unique thing about carnival I love.

I feel kinda bad about the cabin steward making towel animals for me because as soon as I walk into the cabin and I figure out what animal it is, I grab the towels and throw them in a corner. [emoji17]

We do too..unless we get the one that looks like a vagina with eyes. Still not sure what it's supposed to be.:D

Edited by IPlayWithString