Dinner show john Hughes ncl escape

motleyfan

The show is outstanding - well produced, choreographed, and acted/sung. The music/genre is definitely geared toward the 80s. There are some tawdry parts that might not be appropriate for youngsters, but I doubt there will be any long term damage.

Without reservation, I would recommend the show. However, the "supper" needs some work.

The show is outstanding - well produced, choreographed, and acted/sung. The music/genre is definitely geared toward the 80s. There are some tawdry parts that might not be appropriate for youngsters, but I doubt there will be any long term damage.

Without reservation, I would recommend the show. However, the "supper" needs some work.

Agree.

Was there anything you would not see on teen TV?

A bit of language nothing kids won't hear within their peer group

The context of the show needs some movie watching, are they getting a following from the new generation guessing not on teens list of must sees.

it's a love story go with it.

PG you know your kids don't go if you would get embarrassed send them on their own.

Edited by insidecabin

Agree.

Was there anything you would not see on teen TV?

A bit of language nothing kids won't hear within their peer group

The context of the show needs some movie watching, are they getting a following from the new generation guessing not on teens list of must sees.

it's a love story go with it.

PG you know your kids don't go if you would get embarrassed send them on their own.

Teen tv? Well the f bombs for one. I went twice and neither time did I see anyone who looked under 16. I made sure to look around after the show also, I'm not too concerned about taking teenagers lol. My main concern will be parents who come on cruise critic complaining about the language and sexuality. It's like really people you get warned in the dailies. My thing is this if you've read the warnings and think your kid is mature enough to handle it just be sure.

Teen tv? Well the f bombs for one. I went twice and neither time did I see anyone who looked under 16. I made sure to look around after the show also, I'm not too concerned about taking teenagers lol. My main concern will be parents who come on cruise critic complaining about the language and sexuality. It's like really people you get warned in the dailies. My thing is this if you've read the warnings and think your kid is mature enough to handle it just be sure.

Multiple families with preteens and teens at the show we attended. F-bombs, seriously, kids hear it every day. And parents can judge what the should see.

Personally, I'll make it an adult night out. My 10 yr old son would prefer to be in splash academy every night anyway. He will go to Million Dollar Quartet and After Midnight with us. That's enough shows for 1 week. On NCL Getaway, every time I asked him, do you want to do (this) or go to the kids club? His answer was always "kids club".

Multiple families with preteens and teens at the show we attended. F-bombs, seriously, kids hear it every day. And parents can judge what the should see.

Exactly and I don't mind that. The point of my post was I just wanted to avoid the parents whining and complaining about the language and sexuality. I could already see some of the whiners and complainers coming up talking about how terrible the show was for their kid. If you make the judgement call and let your kid go to the show and then are offended by what happens you have no one to blame but yourself.