Non Alcoholic Premium Beverage Package

Vikstar

It's anything they offer that doesn't have alcohol.

Canned sodas (Coke products--Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Sprite Zero, ginger ale), bottled water, Perrier, Evian, Vitamin Water, Arizona Iced Tea, coffee drinks without alcohol from the coffee bar, any virgin drinks from any bar, smoothies from the Aqua Spa cafe.

I think also premium bottled water like San Pelligrino?

Unless it's changed since last year, San Pellegrino is included in that package.

(And on Celebrity, they'll give you the entire (big) bottle at dinner. We just got back from our first RCI cruise, and with the equivalent package, you get one tiny little bottle, and have to keep asking for more. It was absurd.)

• 2 weeks later...
Unless it's changed since last year, San Pellegrino is included in that package.

(And on Celebrity, they'll give you the entire (big) bottle at dinner. We just got back from our first RCI cruise, and with the equivalent package, you get one tiny little bottle, and have to keep asking for more. It was absurd.)

...and for those who had he non-alcoholic beverage package, was it worth the cost? IMHO, I don't think it is.

...and for those who had he non-alcoholic beverage package, was it worth the cost? IMHO, I don't think it is.

I haven't done it yet, but will be trying it in a few weeks. Reasonably sure I'll drink my value of bottled water and specialty coffees/teas and iced tea. Less interested in the liquid sugar stuff (smoothies/soda/etc).

Absolutely! For us it's worth it!

I drink the fresh squeezed juice in the mornings, a few bottles of water during the day, along with glasses of juice, n/a cocktails (nojitos, virgin daiquiris, etc), san Pellegrino with dinner, and premium and specialty coffees or teas every time we walk by the coffee shop.

My husband drinks Red Bulls - at least 4 a day. I think they normally charge around $5 apiece for those. And he drinks specialty coffees and bottled water and san Pellegrino at dinner. Usually a N/A cocktail in the theater in the evenings.

Well worth the $22 each per day. :D

Edited by RhondaC

Hello,

Does anyone have a list of what's included in the Non Alcoholic Premium Beverage Package? When I try to access this on the website it says that we are currently working to improve the site

Thanks!

Savor nearly our entire selection of sodas on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water.

I have had this package on my last four cruises. I find it absolutely worth the cost. I am a huge water drinker (4-6 bottles a day at home) - this way I do not have to worry about it. Ready to get off the ship - grab a bottle of water at debarkation. Love the specialty teas, virgin pina coladas, specialty drinks in the buffet/bar etc. Also -- room service = like the smoothies. I do not drink coffee; however, if I did, specialty coffees would be worth the package. Very seldom do I get the soft drinks. Gave me a chance to try vitamin water, which I found was not to my taste.

I have always pre-purchased it; however, next cruise -- will purchase it with my OBC:D

Also -- room service = like the smoothies.

Drinks Packages are not supposed to apply to room service.

That said Smoothies are free to Aqua Class, and maybe Concierge and Suites too as part of the "enhanced room service menu".

Drinks Packages are not supposed to apply to room service.

That said Smoothies are free to Aqua Class, and maybe Concierge and Suites too as part of the "enhanced room service menu".

I book a Concierge cabin and they are on the enhanced menu so order them when I get breakfast room service

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a difference between the Classic Package (that is offered as one of the perks in the Go Big, Go Better deal) and the Classic Package purchased by the day?

The listings are so inconsistent.

On the main page describing packages, it lists the following items.

Classic Package

Throughout your cruise, choose from beers up to $6 per serving, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs and frozen drinks up to $8 per serving, and wine-by-the-glass up to $9 per serving. Plus, with purchase of this Classic Package, you can enjoy a 15% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.

But when you click the link within, these are the offerings for Non Alcoholic options in the same Classic package.

• Fountain soda selections

• Fresh and bottled juices

• Premium coffees and teas

• Non-premium bottled water.

NO FROZEN DRINKS

Someone in another thread posted a photo of the bar menu for the Classic option and it included Frozen drinks and canned soda. Just curious if the website is not inclusive, or things have changed since the menu was uploaded here.

Also, when kids are given the non alcoholic beverage perk, what level package is included?

And when a single parent who is traveling with an under 21 (who is the 2nd person in the cabin) takes the Classic beverage as a perk, what does the under 21 get? Would seem to me it should be everything on the Classics menu without the alcohol.. virgin frozen cocktails etc. Or does it downgrade to something less exciting? :confused: