Was anyone else on the Sky this past weekend?

tggs726

Please be specific...what happened??

There was a large group that included (for a lack of a better term) ****'s and their "Girls". My friends and I were approached the first night by two "working" girls and watched them go around the club to every guy who was wearing a dress shirt looking for "dates". The group also tended to take over almost every venue they were in and in some cases bringing around a large speaker with their own music.

Now I'll say this. This was our annual guys trip so it in no way affected or ruined our experience. But if i was on the sailing with my family it would have been a different story.

I did hear that some of them were kicked off the ship in Nassau, i heard rumors about it involving guns but I don't really have any other details.

I'll also say this, as I don't want to scare newbies. Out of my 27 cruises I have never seen anything like this so it is certainly not the norm.

-Matt

There was a large group that included (for a lack of a better term) ****'s and their "Girls". My friends and I were approached the first night by two "working" girls and watched them go around the club to every guy who was wearing a dress shirt looking for "dates". The group also tended to take over almost every venue they were in and in some cases bringing around a large speaker with their own music.

Now I'll say this. This was our annual guys trip so it in no way affected or ruined our experience. But if i was on the sailing with my family it would have been a different story.

I did hear that some of them were kicked off the ship in Nassau, i heard rumors about it involving guns but I don't really have any other details.

I'll also say this, as I don't want to scare newbies. Out of my 27 cruises I have never seen anything like this so it is certainly not the norm.

-Matt

Wow...thank you for responding...

Was on the Sky this weekend -- and we know that guy. He/they were everywhere we were, including a very small elevator in which the pounding music from his speaker on wheels combined with my group's hangovers would have led to a confrontation had the guy with the rolling speaker not been 6'4 and jacked.

That group looked like a traveling rap video. They almost got kicked off the tender to GSC because of the music, lewdness, and slapping of an NCL employee's butt. We passed them on the main drag in Nassau and several shop owners and others in the vicinity were not impressed. On the boat, him and his entourage pretty much took over the pool bar in the evenings. We were a little shocked that NCL allowed him to openly blare music everywhere, and everywhere he went, we avoided, which included the pool bar where he and his entourage set up shop a lot.

It was my first cruise out of Miami -- I typically cruise out of Baltimore or New York, and the demographics were completely different from anything I've seen before. There was a little bit of everyone on the boat!

Edited by Kimberlyr22

What is the word that CC blocked? I have inserted about 12 different words in there, and each makes for a great story. LOL!

It's the 4 letter word for boss of prostitutes...

Edit - Well, I hope it that word that starts with letter "P" and not other one which I won't even use it's starting letter or there will be problems...

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Edited by maywell

On my first transatlantic, there was this young man who liked to gamble with us. He claimed he was straight, but he would run out of money and then go and earn some more, or at least attempt to with the Friends of Dorothy crew. He clearly had a few takers as he'd arrive back at the tables with us with cash in hand.

He clearly worked hard for the money.

He was fun to watch....on the dance floor. We all had a lot of laughs!