Was anyone else on the Sky this past weekend?

tggs726

Too funny. Do I dare ask how you found these?

A friend who has instagram just tried searching different hashtags and came across some other pics on there. I then just googled the hashtags from instagram and these came up. lol

Dozens of photos... no boombox in any of them? Seems odd... looks like normal vacation photos to me...

I agree, they look to me like a group of friends having a good time on a cruise albeit disturbing others with their boom box blaring nasty music. BUt I wasn't there..

I agree, they look to me like a group of friends having a good time on a cruise albeit disturbing others with their boom box blaring nasty music. BUt I wasn't there..

I never said the pics showed any of the disturbances or inappropriate behavior.

Two points.

1. Two of the girls in most of the beach pics, were the two girls who approached me and my brother the first night looking for "dates"

2. The speaker is in some of the pics and even shows one of the guys using a microphone connected to the speaker in one of the pics.

Like I said in my original post, they in no way ruined my vacation. In fact it was very entertaining. But if you were there with younger kids it certainly would have been another story.

The radio, and especially the microphone, probably crossed the line in my opinion. I'm surprised NCL allowed that to continue.

And there's nothing wrong with "looking for a date" while on vacation. Although half on this board would probably be appalled if there was any nickel and diming involved. :eek:

They look like a bunch of young guys with really pretty girls on a booze cruise. Not "love brokers". Looks like they are trying to remake Jay Z's "Big Pimpn'" video from the 90s. If you don't like their music, say something or deal with it in silence. It is a booze cruise, not the Haven!

LOL - reminds of a NCL cruise I was on - the Star or Spirit, I think. There were two working girls with their "sugar daddies" on board. My sister and I were entertained by watching which flashy cheap dress, without appropriate under garments, each would show up in each evening.

One volunteered for the hypnotist's show. She managed to show a lot of the goods as she "relaxed" during the initial induction of the hypnotic state. The hypnotist send her back to the audience ASAP.

Did not see anything out of the ordinary in the photos. Pretty much what I would expect on a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas. Pretty much what I would expect poolside as well. Now I would agree a boom box would get on my last nerve. Vegas resort poolside parties make these photos look like high tea on HAL

I admit I am a little surprised at those who believe there was nothing surprising with the actions shown in the photos. Have the standards dropped so low where security did not feel the need to take action to control this?

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

I admit I am a little surprised at those who believe there was nothing surprising with the actions shown in the photos. Have the standards dropped so low where security did not feel the need to take action to control this?

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

Two of the guys were kicked off the ship in Nassau.

The Boom Box in question is actually called a Block Rocker.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Block-Rocker-Bluetooth-Microphone/dp/B00SNBCBBY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1449269247&sr=8-2&keywords=rock+block

The Block Rocker is really powerful so I'd understand why people would be upset about them using it. It's easily powerful enough to provide loud enough music to any pool deck. I've used them in rooms that are the size of 4-5 basketball courts and it was loud and not even turned up to the max. Also the machine comes with a microphone so they were easily able to add their own lyrics.

Edited by Me Dumb Me Seasick