Things I loved or didn't know about my week on Carnival

momrox1

Where can I download the Carnival app for my iPad? I just did a search at App store and it wasn't there. Help! We're on the Fantasy this Sat.

Go to the carnival.com site on your ipad. Once on the site, do a search for Carnival Hub App. On the next page, click on the link for the app. Then click on iPhone App. This should open up the window so you can download it.

It states that it only is for the Carnival Breeze, but I have heard that it does work on all ships that are currently running the app.

EDIT: I just noticed that you say you're on the Fantasy. As per Carnival's FAQ's, it is not yet available on the Fantasy. Maybe sometime in 2016.

Edited by Nuff_Said

Last week on Conquest was my first Platinum cruise. My card was pre-punched. I thought that was a benefit just for Plats and Diamonds.:rolleyes:

Nope. Lowly blue, red, and golds can too get a pre-punched card. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Does this mean it was a "herd" of fish, rather than a "school" ?... :D

ba da dum

Miracle had a two hole punch at guest services, next to the extra copies of the FunTimes and deckplans.

Last week on Conquest was my first Platinum cruise. My card was pre-punched. I thought that was a benefit just for Plats and Diamonds.:rolleyes:

Do not give the Plats and Diamonds any ideas...next thing you know they'll be threatening a mutiny because cruisers who haven't "earned" that benefit are being allowed it.

How it just cheapens their level of recognition.