Coming Soon....Guy's

tropicaledrink

I believe Valor will probably get it as well (finally) when it has it's dry dock in the coming year.

Agreed. With the news that the Miracle is headed to China, that explains why she didn't get Guys in my opinion. The only one that has me scratching my head on why she didn't receive it is the Victory. Especially now that it is being added to Fantasy class ships.

Although, with Fantasy class ships getting Guys...if they would just add in an Alchemy Bar, I would sail those pretty frequently!

Agreed. With the news that the Miracle is headed to China, that explains why she didn't get Guys in my opinion. The only one that has me scratching my head on why she didn't receive it is the Victory. Especially now that it is being added to Fantasy class ships.

Although, with Fantasy class ships getting Guys...if they would just add in an Alchemy Bar, I would sail those pretty frequently!

I agree. If the Fantasy ships out of Charleston and Jacksonville could get Guys, Cantina and Alchemy, it would increase my cruises to 3-4 times a year.

Just checked and website said those ships would be getting Cantina a well as Guys. Now just need Alchemy Bar.

Edited by wantocruisemore

I am one who does not like Guys burgers. Very greasy and I get stomach pain every time I eat one because of the grease. I much prefer the "regular" burgers on the ships without Guys. Food is so subjective, but it is so nice to be on a ship with the regular burgers. I understand most people love Guys...but I get nauseated just thinking about it.

I am one who does not like Guys burgers. Very greasy and I get stomach pain every time I eat one because of the grease. I much prefer the "regular" burgers on the ships without Guys. Food is so subjective, but it is so nice to be on a ship with the regular burgers. I understand most people love Guys...but I get nauseated just thinking about it.

I have never had one, but seeing many pictures here, if they are only half as greasy as they look, then they must be horribly greasy. And the fries look even worse. I found the cheeseburgers off the grill on the Magic to be very good...and not greasy. Hard to image they can improve on those. But to be fair, I don't like a lot of stuff on my cheeseburger. Some thinly sliced tomatoes, and ketchup, both under the meat patty, and I am good to go. I will try one on the Breeze next year with low expectations.

But I do have to give it up to Carnival....they sure have people clamoring for ground beef!

Also, when a ship gets Guy's, they no longer have the great chicken strips at lunch time.

All I know is what is posted on the Carnival website, and wanttocruisemore has provided accurate directions to find the info.

I like Guy's but I don't eat them every day. I actually prefer them to the old grill and to me, the chicken tenders aren't that special to me. Just my opinion. ;)

Blue Iguana Cantina is also listed as coming soon to the 3 above ships.

Now, if they could squeeze a Bonsai Sushi on, I would be in heaven!

I don't eat burgers at all no red meat for me

and your posting this because?

The burgers on the deck are char broiled, so no grease. I have never had a Guy's Burger, but if it is cooked on a flat top griddle, it will be greasy. This is why I do not like Smash Burger, too greasy.

The Inspiration?? That must mean the Inspiration is going to move away from the west coast. :p:rolleyes:

At least the Inspiration will not move before July2016 when my DD and I will enjoy a Guy's burger. I am so looking forward to this burger than the dry one we had on embarkation day. We enjoy Guy's enough to actually get the packaged ones from Walmart with jalapenos for the grill.