Caribe Balcony Furniture on Ruby

PLW0520

Does anyone know what type of furniture is on the Caribe balcony? When I did a search there seemed to be different answers. Some people said they had footstools and others not and some said small tables and other said large. Maybe different cabins have different furniture? We are going to be in C630.

On ours it was a small table and 2 chairs with the adjustable back.

Yes. I think that's standard on all regular balconies. The discomfort comes from the chairs being kind of flat in the bottom, as opposed to the normal slanted-back seat of a chair.

Jim

Yes...the furniture depends on the space you have on the balcony. Most standard balconies have no space for loungers, footstools or dining tables.

The balconies on the Caribe deck are not standard they are larger and you pay more for them. Some people here have posted that they had footstools so this is what I am wondering.

Just off the Ruby today. We had cabin c515 premium balcony and we had 2 adjustable chairs and two footstools.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We just got off the Ruby today. Had a deluxe balcony on Caribe. There were only 2 chairs and a small round table-no footstools.

We were in a Caribe balcony earlier this year on the Ruby. There were only chairs and a small table when we boarded. We asked our steward about getting footstools. He stated that they were for mini-suites and above only, yet he said he would see if he could find us some. Next time we came back to the cabin, they were on our balcony. So, you can always ask and some stewards we've had seem to be pretty resourceful!

We were in a Caribe balcony earlier this year on the Ruby. There were only chairs and a small table when we boarded. We asked our steward about getting footstools. He stated that they were for mini-suites and above only, yet he said he would see if he could find us some. Next time we came back to the cabin, they were on our balcony. So, you can always ask and some stewards we've had seem to be pretty resourceful!

To bad you didn't know that some Caribe balconies had them so you could have told him that wasn't true about the mini suites. It seems silly now to pay more for the Caribe deck. Who needs a larger balcony with the same furniture as the standard. I still remember the comfortable old chairs with the larger table and the footstools. Wish they would have never changed them.