Cyber Sale is actually a sale!

blondietink

Hah, not for me. Booked my extended balcony on the Breeze for Jan. 2017 at $659/person in mid-September, and it went up $20 pp a few days after that and has stayed the same ever since.

Price drops on the Breeze don't seem to happen much. Probably because it is the newest ship. Last year, I booked in February. Cruised end of September. September prices usually drop because of Hurricane season. But, we had no price drops at all.. and she sailed full.

Price drops on the Breeze don't seem to happen much. Probably because it is the newest ship. Last year, I booked in February. Cruised end of September. September prices usually drop because of Hurricane season. But, we had no price drops at all.. and she sailed full.

It doesn't have anything to do with the age of the ship because I got no drop in price on my next cruise and triumph is an old ship!

We are booked for early Dec 2016. We are booked on ES. Hubby and my room went up about $40, but the room for son and mom went down $28. I will take any savings I can get! lol My PVP told me that there are great chances during the year it would go down again.

Prices are controlled thru a computer program with (lately) the lowest prices being way out before the cruise and then going up from there. We booked our 2 pending cruises more than 9 months ahead of each and each is at least $250pp higher at this time.

Edited by summersigh

At least for one of my upcoming cruises. Just saved $248 on my Early Saver rate!

The other cruise is currently $150 more than when I booked. One out of 2 isn't bad!

No price drops for us on our Glory B2B, 1/9 & 1/16/16. Prices are much higher than what we paid last January for our 2016 cruises.

I keep checking prices, though.

As I posted in another thread our cruise rate went down $68 on the Cyber Monday sale. It was like pulling teeth to get them to adjust to the correct rate. I had to call 3 times and place a 24 Courtesy Hold on the room next to ours before the agent could see the rate I was being offered online. It usually isn't that difficult. I'm hoping as final payment date approaches, some cancelations cause another rate drop. Right now it's up $108 :D

We use a free App and a popular website that monitors prices. I do a mock booking before I call just to be certain. We book a balcony on a high deck which is often last to sell out so we usually get some kind of reduction before sailing.