Suite perks

deise17311

Nope. Only to full suites. It's an unfortunate misnomer that the mini-suites have "suite" in their name.. Perks for mini-suites include glass of bubbly, more room. If you book into the new Mini-Suite category of Club Class (debuting late this year, schedule at Princess site), there are a few more perks, but not the Suite ones..

Thanks...I didn`t think so...just figured I`d ask....:(

Hey Deise-

How did your cruise go? Did they allow your other family members to eat in Sabatini's in your place?

Thanks!

TL

Hi all - so the update - long time coming - first we had a great time and to have basically half the back of the ship was great - 2 suites and balcony. So they would not let my niece and nephew join for breakfast (Sabatini's) instead of my mom and I - the lady was actually quite rude about it and when I expressed that Celebrity was happy for us to go back to cruising with them (we are Elite) she changed her tune. My solution was to make a phone call to the host - her solution was to switch everyone around in the rooms and give us all access cards - seemed a pain but we didn't "break any rules" this way!

My sister and BIL and niece and nephew really enjoyed Sabatini's so the hassles were worth it!!

Perks for mini-suites include glass of bubbly, more room. If you book into the new Mini-Suite category of Club Class (debuting late this year, schedule at Princess site), there are a few more perks, but not the Suite ones..

Watch out for that "bubbly", it makes great drain cleaner.:D:eek:

Hi all - so the update - long time coming - first we had a great time and to have basically half the back of the ship was great - 2 suites and balcony. So they would not let my niece and nephew join for breakfast (Sabatini's) instead of my mom and I - the lady was actually quite rude about it and when I expressed that Celebrity was happy for us to go back to cruising with them (we are Elite) she changed her tune. My solution was to make a phone call to the host - her solution was to switch everyone around in the rooms and give us all access cards - seemed a pain but we didn't "break any rules" this way!

My sister and BIL and niece and nephew really enjoyed Sabatini's so the hassles were worth it!!

Is it me, or did you not say in Post 15, that you you'll ask, but not make a fuss?

Too my mind, throwing the Celebrity card and making phone calls both counts as "making a fuss"

But, glad it worked out for you

Thanks for the update on menus. Seems a shame to have to ask all the time for menus. Maybe it will change back to putting in cabins

Personally I think it would be a better idea to post them on the TV so anyone can access them at any time and none of the staff wold have to run around getting menus for the cabins.:)

If I read your comments correctly, you manged to acquire the suite breakfast in Sabatini's for passengers in a balcony cabin?

If I read your comments correctly, you manged to acquire the suite breakfast in Sabatini's for passengers in a balcony cabin?

My family was all traveling together in 2 penthouses and a connecting balcony - my mom and I in one - my 13 yr old niece (her bday gift) and her brother (16) in one and my sister and BIL in a connecting balcony all aft. My mom and I did not want to utilize the suite breakfast perk but rather for the entire trip give it to my sister and her husband to eat breakfast with their children - we were not asking for extras only the 2 spots we paid for to be used by 2 traveling family members for the entire trip (not swapping back and forth) - lots of debate here about it - the solution as posted was Princess on board put my mom and I in the balcony and my sister and BIL in suite and then gave us all access cards (thus we slept where we originally wanted) -

Personally I think it would be a better idea to post them on the TV so anyone can access them at any time and none of the staff wold have to run around getting menus for the cabins.:)

Yes, I like this idea

That's brilliant! Have you suggested that to Princess? You really should!