All inclusive resort's

barrelracer89

I was wondering if any of you have been to an all inclusive resort in Cozumel?? My husband and I did breezes in Nassau and loved it and was looking for something similar

We've been to Cozumel 3 times and all 3 times went to Nachi Cocum... We go back in February and are planning on going again!

Pool and hot tub areas are great, food is great, staff is friendly. The beach is good but a bit different from other areas we've been to in the Caribbean. It doesn't slope slowly into the ocean. 10 steps in and you're at 5 feet. You make a small down payment by paypal and pay the rest upon arrival.

I was wondering if any of you have been to an all inclusive resort in Cozumel?? My husband and I did breezes in Nassau and loved it and was looking for something similar

Not sure from your post if you are looking for an AI beach club, as suggested above, or a resort hotel?

Many AI suggestions can be found at Cozumel Water Sports or Island marketing websites. We have had passes from Allegro and Park Royal but there are many places available depending on your needs - child-friendly, adult-only, active, quiet. Park Royal is convenient from International or Puerta Maya since no transportation is necessary.

Perfect for a couple; they limit it to 100 people/day so it is always quiet and peaceful.

For $50pp you get chairs, palapa, all you can drink (waiter will come to you) & 4 course lunch. There is a pool as well.

I didn't notice a quick drop off in the water--perhaps different ends of the beach are different?

We spent a week at Secrets. Very nice, though the food is only so so. Great pools, plenty of ocean excursions right from the pier at the resort. Huge rooms. A really nice place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not sure from your post if you are looking for an AI beach club, as suggested above, or a resort hotel?

Many AI suggestions can be found at Cozumel Water Sports or Island marketing websites. We have had passes from Allegro and Park Royal but there are many places available depending on your needs - child-friendly, adult-only, active, quiet. Park Royal is convenient from International or Puerta Maya since no transportation is necessary.

Hi,

How did you like Allegro?? Im tempted to go there because they have AI drinks and food and water activities, kayaks, snorkel gear etc included in the price.. is it too good to be true??

Hi,

How did you like Allegro?? Im tempted to go there because they have AI drinks and food and water activities, kayaks, snorkel gear etc included in the price.. is it too good to be true??

Purchasing and execution of the pass were fine. Unfortunately the day we were there the weather was not at all good - cool, slightly wet and very windy and not what I would consider a beach day. The pass said we could cancel for any reason (deposit paid in advance) balance to hotel on the day but since we had a toddler and the rest of the group wanted to give him chance to run around, and we hoped the weather would improve (!) we continued with our plans. consequently we really only participated in the all you can eat and drink!

This was typical in my experience for an AI resort hotel. No problems with the resort just the weather. We didn't ask about kayaks or snorkle equipment but we recently stayed at Occeidental (next door) and kayaks were through a private vendor so I would double check whether they are included in the day pass price.

Certainly the beach area is better further south at resorts like occidental and Allegra although experienced snorklers will tell you there isn't much to see from a sandy beach, but it has to be said Park Royal was very convenient and of course no taxi fees needed from International.

Edited by c-leg5

Purchasing and execution of the pass were fine. Unfortunately the day we were there the weather was not at all good - cool, slightly wet and very windy and not what I would consider a beach day. The pass said we could cancel for any reason (deposit paid in advance) balance to hotel on the day but since we had a toddler and the rest of the group wanted to give him chance to run around, and we hoped the weather would improve (!) we continued with our plans. consequently we really only participated in the all you can eat and drink!

This was typical in my experience for an AI resort hotel. No problems with the resort just the weather. We didn't ask about kayaks or snorkle equipment but we recently stayed at Occeidental (next door) and kayaks were through a private vendor so I would double check whether they are included in the day pass price.

Certainly the beach area is better further south at resorts like occidental and Allegra although experienced snorklers will tell you there isn't much to see from a sandy beach, but it has to be said Park Royal was very convenient and of course no taxi fees needed from International.

Thank you for the reassurance. Yes apparently the snorkel gear and kayak use is included. I was surprised too! Hoping the weather cooperates!