Payment required email

bee-ess

Received email from P&O tonight saying that my balance is due in the next 2 days - it is not due until Feb 2nd. Phoned them and it is a computer glitch and lots of customers have been sent them in error - so you can ignore it if you get one.

Edited by bee-ess

Received email from P&O tonight saying that my balance is due in the next 2 days - it is not due until Feb 2nd. Phoned them and it is a computer glitch and lots of customers have been sent them in error - so you can ignore it if you get one.

Thanks. You've saved me having to ring them up. My cruise doesn't sail until 1st November, so I was a bit startled!

Just a computer glitch lol.... they now have a message on their answerphone saying to ignore any requests for undue payments.

We had one for Dec 2016 and our friends for June 2016 so we knew it was a computer going bananas. :)

Thanks for this. My cruise is in July 2016. Having not booked with P and O before I did panic for a bit. i thought this is not how Norwegian and RC do it!

Edited by Greatergroves