Montreal hotel

nana51

There is always The Ritz or Four Seasons. We've had the opportunity to enjoy both and they are wonderful if you want to treat yourselves. :)

The Ritz is still there and I organized my parents 50th anniversary in a suite 10 years ago as they had their 2 hour reception in 1955 in the ballroom.

The Four Seasons closed years ago, probably close to 20. I cannot remember what hotel chain bought the building. It was across from McGill university, a good location but probably not for cruisers..

Edited by 1of4

Whenever we have gone to Montreal and could not stay at Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth (as will be the case this coming June when the FTQE will be closed for renovations), we've stayed at the Hotel InterContinental. For our tastes and needs, both are very acceptable.

Edited by avian777

The Ritz is still there and I organized my parents 50th anniversary in a suite 10 years ago as they had their 2 hour reception in 1955 in the ballroom.

The Four Seasons closed years ago, probably close to 20. I cannot remember what hotel chain bought the building. It was across from McGill university, a good location but probably not for cruisers..

I loved our stays at The Ritz in Montreal. They had an incredible concierge who was so helpful. I really enjoyed our breakfasts. :)

Four Seasons we only stayed in once as I found the air very dry. The rooms were beautiful but needed humidifier which they did not provide. For that level hotel, one doesn't expect that.... at least I didn't. :o

We had many great stays in Montreal.

Seeing the U.S. dollar goes a bit further these days in Canada, maybe some cruisers could treat themselves to a special hotel for a night or two.