voom

Bobkat26

Hope I don't come across as dumb, but on my recent booking I was given Voom. What is that? I know its internet but is it a certain amount of time on the internet. We lock our phones away once we board, since we are glued to them normally but maybe now I will check in at home once or twice during the week.

thanks,

Kathy

Hope I don't come across as dumb, but on my recent booking I was given Voom. What is that? I know its internet but is it a certain amount of time on the internet. We lock our phones away once we board, since we are glued to them normally but maybe now I will check in at home once or twice during the week.

thanks,

Kathy

Voom is unlimited internet for the duration of the cruise.

Is Voom available to anyone? Do you pay a certain price per day or per week and then get unlimited? wonder how fast it will really be' date=' especially if everyone uses it?[/quote']

On the 4 ships that currently have Voom, it's available to all guests. The current price is $15 per day for one device and $22.50 per day for two devices. This is for unlimited use.

On the 4 ships that currently have Voom, it's available to all guests. The current price is $15 per day for one device and $22.50 per day for two devices. This is for unlimited use.

Which ships currently have Voom, and will there be a complete fleet rollout? Thank you ( we will be on Explorer in Sept 2016.)

Which ships currently have Voom, and will there be a complete fleet rollout? Thank you ( we will be on Explorer in Sept 2016.)

Quantum and Oasis class ships currently have Voom.

Other ships are supposed to get it "mid 2016".

Edited by clarea