Specialty Dining Simple Question

SunFun23

Morning,

I have the free 4 Specialty Meals for NCL Gem. :D I've search through CC and could not find the information that I needed answers to.

This is my first time in a Specialty Restaurant and getting the Meal Package.

At the end of my meal (didn't order any extra entrees), should I wait for my check or do I leave the restaurant? :confused:

With the Specialty Meals, it include one entrée, one app and one dessert. Am I correct? Please confirm.

Thanks

No checks, just leave when your done. No extra tip is expected. One main course is the Usual, if you don't like what you ordered the will give you a different main choice, as to appetizers, sides and deserts you can order as many as you have room for. Water Tea and coffee are included at no charge, you have to pay for alcohol unless you have the unlimited or ultimate beverage package.

I certainly wouldn't leave a specialty restaurant on any ship without seeing a chit for $0.00 or for just the cost of any non-included beverages. I also strongly recommend clarifying NCL's dining plan procedures on their board rather than rely on a response from a member who (according to their signature) has not sailed NCL since 2007 which long predates the current specialty dining plans.

NCL is constantly tweeking their dining plans. You need to check when you board the ship if you have any questions.

Generally even with a zero (0) blance on NCL you are presented with the bill for review (and the opportunity to add extra gratuity).

I sailed NCL for the first time this summer, had the UDP (Unlimited Dining Plan) and my friends and I were given checks to sign at the end of our meals in specialty dining. None of us ordered anything that was extra cost. We always wrote in a bit extra tip on the slip.