Anthem of the Seas Cabin 12650 question

happydaz

We just got back from Anthem yesterday and we did stay at cabin 12650. I think the room location is the best because it mid ship and near the elevator but not too close. However at night the noise from upstair ( I am not sure is from deck 13 or even above, we heard a lot of loud banging noises) I am a light sleeper it brother me a little but my husband slept like a pig! so overall I think the room is ok ! have fun on your trip !

Thanks so much for letting me know about the noise. We're usually heavy sleepers so I don't think it will bother us to much. How was the balcony? it looks larger than most other balconies on Royal Caribbean's deck plans.

We just got back from Anthem yesterday and we did stay at cabin 12650. I think the room location is the best because it mid ship and near the elevator but not too close. However at night the noise from upstair ( I am not sure is from deck 13 or even above, we heard a lot of loud banging noises) I am a light sleeper it brother me a little but my husband slept like a pig! so overall I think the room is ok ! have fun on your trip !

:confused: How does a pig sleep? :confused:

• 2 months later...

CanadaRob, could you tell me if 13650 is affected by the overhang? We are considering this cabin but was warned against it because of the overhang. Also, did you hear much noise from above while out on the balcony? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
I'll be sailing on Anthem of the Seas in a few weeks. If you've stayed in cabin 12650 I would appreciate any info you could give me about this cabin.

Thanks in advance!

Was wondering how the cabin was. if it was larger than the regular balcony cabins. thanks

Was wondering how the cabin was. if it was larger than the regular balcony cabins. thanks

Hi, The cabin really wasn't bigger than other balcony cabins but the balcony itself was larger. There are no coffee tables in these new cabins so there's more room to move around. However, you can move the desk over to the couch if you order room service ( I felt the desk was to high to eat on at the couch).

Hi, The cabin really wasn't bigger than other balcony cabins but the balcony itself was larger. There are no coffee tables in these new cabins so there's more room to move around. However, you can move the desk over to the couch if you order room service ( I felt the desk was to high to eat on at the couch).

Thanks for getting back to me and the info