Devinly Decadence on Anthem is No More

Turtles06

We board today. Nice to be paying all this money for a failed experiment in cruise dining.

Are you referring to Dynamic Dining? That is NOT the issue. The issue is food quality. We saw none of the service issues that many people here have spoken of. The issue is that much of the food didn't taste very good.

Are you referring to Dynamic Dining? That is NOT the issue. The issue is food quality. We saw none of the service issues that many people here have spoken of. The issue is that much of the food didn't taste very good.

Did you ever think that a cruise ship is not the place for that kind of dining?

Seems the food has been in issue since the ship came out. I hope they fix the issue by March 7th or it will be our last RCCL cruise. After having lousy food on Explorer and Liberty, RCCL has one more shot to impress. Food and service are important to us and they have not done an outstanding job on either of them.

Did you ever think that a cruise ship is not the place for that kind of dining?

No, because that was not the problem with our meals. Our service was fine, despite earlier reports to the contrary. The issue was poorly prepared food. And I thought they'd resolved service issues on Quantum before sending her to China. Also, while I am not a big fan of NCL, they do the same thing that RCI is doing and many people seem to love it. And Disney does Rotational Dining, which is the same as DD Classic.

Seems the food has been in issue since the ship came out. I hope they fix the issue by March 7th or it will be our last RCCL cruise. After having lousy food on Explorer and Liberty, RCCL has one more shot to impress. Food and service are important to us and they have not done an outstanding job on either of them.

So you started out saying that you don't like Dynamic Dining, but now you're telling us that the normal dining on other ships has been poor as well. If you have bad food on Anthem. will you blame it on DD or just lump it in with your other bad meals?