Just Back!- Breeze Holiday Cruise and my DH's video wackiness again!

Manatee Mom

We will be on the Breeze in a few months and I had to watch the video...not knowing it was going to be a funny video and what it was going to be like. Normally I would have clicked off of it...but couldn't bring myself to do it because I was laughing so hard and couldn't wait to see what was next. :p Awesome!

I told my DH your comment and he was happy to hear that! Any favorite parts of the video?

I told my DH your comment and he was happy to hear that! Any favorite parts of the video?

Well, I totally laughed out loud with the toilet paper writing and then the toilet flushed. I wasn't expecting that and hadn't even realized at that point that it was hanging in the toilet until it flushed. :p

I also enjoyed the Titanic remake because it was funny that my husband and I had just finished watching a documentary on it on Netflix about the time it came on in the video. Weird. :eek: But funny weird.

Honestly, there's too many of them to pick out. The whole thing was great. OMG, the ice cream making. LOL :D

That was an awesome video, we do this same trip in March and have a cove for the first time. thanks for sharing.

Thanks! We love the cove balconies. You get a bigger balcony and a great place to be right up to the water, plus great for people watching "dock runners" and a nice place to read in the shade.

Enjoy your trip