Just Back!- Breeze Holiday Cruise and my DH's video wackiness again!

Manatee Mom

Enjoyed watching this so much! We were on the Breeze the week before you and had a blast and beautiful weather. Have already planned a cruise on the Magic for this itinerary for next year and can't wait especially for Aruba and Curacao. It was really great traveling during the Christmas season with all the decorations and activities. Glad you had a great time as well! Happy New year!

I love the video! Also, I am the worst tech moron on these boards. Seriously I am lucky I can check my voice mail. What program did your husband use to let him edit that video- because it is incredible. I am actually going back to watch it again right now.

Glad you liked it. He uses a GoPro hero 3+ camera in 1080 wide mode and a program called Cyberlink PowerDirector 14 which is between $50-100 depending on specials

Enjoyed watching this so much! We were on the Breeze the week before you and had a blast and beautiful weather. Have already planned a cruise on the Magic for this itinerary for next year and can't wait especially for Aruba and Curacao. It was really great traveling during the Christmas season with all the decorations and activities. Glad you had a great time as well! Happy New year!

Thanks! Do you know why debarkation from your sailing was so slow? We got to the ship at around 11:30 and people were still coming off and we couldn't get on until after 12:30 as platinum.

I absolutely LOVED your video. in fact I watched it last night and decided to watch it again today. I am headed on the Breeze for the first time at the end of March so not only did I enjoy your creatively but also was interested in seeing the ship itself.

thanks for sharing

I have a friend who was on the same cruise, she said the sea's were really rough.

We knew it was rough when the barf bags started appearing on all the elevator areas! At least my DH got to have a puppet show for his imaginary friends 😄

Just back from Carnival Breeze Dec. 19th holiday exotic 8 day southern caribbean! My DH again made a vacation video that is part cruise log, part homage to classic comedy movies and TV, part random interactions with the crew and part shore excursion fun!

Check out the video link below! Enjoy and let me know any questions you have about the boat or the itinerary.

His comment below:

"Experience all that Cruising on the Carnival Breeze and the Caribbean has to offer through the slightly (or more than slightly) warped perspective of a "Cruise Virgin" with an affinity for classic comedy movies, random nonsense, Seinfeld episodes and a GoPro not on a selfie stick or strapped to my head!"

That was a great video makes me want to take a Carnival cruise.:)

Festivus! That was the greatest!

Glad you liked that. My DH made all of his T-shirts for the cruise with Iron on transfer paper and a few google searches. He said the Festivus one used so much printer ink that it needed a starring role in the movie :-).

We will be on the Breeze in a few months and I had to watch the video...not knowing it was going to be a funny video and what it was going to be like. Normally I would have clicked off of it...but couldn't bring myself to do it because I was laughing so hard and couldn't wait to see what was next. :p Awesome!