Just Back!- Breeze Holiday Cruise and my DH's video wackiness again!

Manatee Mom

Just back from Carnival Breeze Dec. 19th holiday exotic 8 day southern caribbean! My DH again made a vacation video that is part cruise log, part homage to classic comedy movies and TV, part random interactions with the crew and part shore excursion fun!

Check out the video link below! Enjoy and let me know any questions you have about the boat or the itinerary.

His comment below:

"Experience all that Cruising on the Carnival Breeze and the Caribbean has to offer through the slightly (or more than slightly) warped perspective of a "Cruise Virgin" with an affinity for classic comedy movies, random nonsense, Seinfeld episodes and a GoPro not on a selfie stick or strapped to my head!"

OMG, I only have time right now to watch about 6 or 7 minutes, but this is the best.video.ever! LOL Love, love it. We are going on the Breeze next fall and I can't wait to start this video over and watch it with the family. awesome! Your DH is too funny!! I want to cruise with you!! LOL!! :D:D

Thanks for posting. After sailing with you on the Breeze this time last year and then seeing my wife's cousin on the table in the spa as he video'd around the ship, made me spit a mouthful of beer all over the screen as I watched it. His skills in making these are envied.

Thanks for posting. After sailing with you on the Breeze this time last year and then seeing my wife's cousin on the table in the spa as he video'd around the ship, made me spit a mouthful of beer all over the screen as I watched it. His skills in making these are envied.

Glad you came back for round 2.... errr... this is his first video from his first cruise :-) Favorite part from this year's vid?

You are one sick SOB! I mean that in the kindest way..... Your kids are very fortunate to have a father with a great sense of humor. We're cruising on the Breeze Jan.16, same itinerary. Hope we have as good a time as you appeared to have had. I constantly say

" this isn't a dress rehearsal; enjoy life; it goes by quickly"!

Glad you came back for round 2.... errr... this is his first video from his first cruise :-) Favorite part from this year's vid?

The return of the ice cream cone had me laughing out loud, is this lido deck, will it be windy all day, but the topper is barf bag theater.

Great video, can't wait for our journey on the Dream in a few weeks. Loved the ice cream and the black and white sequences.

Bravo...Bravo.......Bravo.

thanks! My DH said he got strange looks from the chefs at Capitano restaurant as they were preparing for lunch and he was making a mess of a table "making" his 1900's version of self-serve soft serve! :)

Enjoy your cruise in a few weeks on the Dream. We have a video from a few years back on the dream as well if you are interested.

Funny as HELL!!!! Laughed out loud, MULTIPLE TIMES!!!

We've cruised on the Breeze TWICE. She is our favorite ship!:D:D

And, just an FYI.......NEVER mastered the ice cream cone. They were always a hot mess..........

Thanks for taking the time to post that!

Fantastic! I see you were in a Cove with 4 people. What cabin were you in and was it cramped?

We were on floor 2 directly across from midship elevators. Great location (just a lot of stairs to get up to lido) and the room was ample for 4. Storage space was at a slight premium though as the drawers are pretty shallow.

Balcony size was great though compared to non-cove ones.