Live "Oasis Jan 2nd 2016"

whitshel

Yes, just answered that in my little recap. We arrived home at 4am this morning after driving straight through from Dallas.

Yes, I just caught your update. I'm glad to read you made it home. I'm happy you had such a good time as well. Every pick your posted the seas were calm as glass and more importantly each one in your group looked like they were having lots of fun.

Thanks for bring us along on your wonderful journey.

Andrew

Wow! what an experience. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like I was along on the cruise with you. I was actually feeling the hurt went you left the ship. I wish I could take your family along with me when I board the Oasis in 18 days because you made me feel like part of your family--THANK YOU! I hope I have the privilege to meet all of you on a cruise in the future.

I saw your picture for the slider. Can you unlock it yourself or does the cabin attendant have to do it? Thanks again for your pictures and insights.

You can lock or unlock it yourself. It just slides in and out. Plus its very high on the slider so if you have small kids, they cant reach it.

Wow! what an experience. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like I was along on the cruise with you. I was actually feeling the hurt went you left the ship. I wish I could take your family along with me when I board the Oasis in 18 days because you made me feel like part of your family--THANK YOU! I hope I have the privilege to meet all of you on a cruise in the future.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I was glad to do it :o

Thank you so much for such a great live review of your time on board Oasis! :)

We will be there during my Spring Break in March and now I'll be wishing these next 8 weeks of school away until then...

It is a great review and I can't wait to aboard the ship . I have a question about the specialty restaurant package, is it available on the first day on board only, after that it will go back to individual price ? Can I choose any restaurant the first day or has to be the three restaurant list on the poster. Thanks

Major expansion? That place is already a maze to try and find your way out of - I can't imagine what it will be like after an expansion! :eek:

We thought about walking but I think it would be too far. Plus it's hot, so I wouldn't advise it. For a taxi of four we were told it should run $8. We had 8 of us and found a van "taxi" and he charged us $3 apiece. We were ok with that since we could all travel together.

Rccl docks at the International pier. Which by the way is under a major expansion in the shopping area.

b9e41c965eae2c3d60f972a11d91264e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for such a great live review of your time on board Oasis! :)

We will be there during my Spring Break in March and now I'll be wishing these next 8 weeks of school away until then...

You will have a blast, and thank you!

It is a great review and I can't wait to aboard the ship . I have a question about the specialty restaurant package, is it available on the first day on board only, after that it will go back to individual price ? Can I choose any restaurant the first day or has to be the three restaurant list on the poster. Thanks

I'm sure you can buy it any day, they just want your money. I would say you can book any of them but we did book 150 CP and that is on the list so I really can't answer that with certainty. Sorry....