3 more days! I should be packing!

christinacruisin

It's Wednesday night and I haven't packed a thing! I have a pretty jam packed day tomorrow and our flight is Friday at 6am! I'm so excited and should be packing right now! OK…I'm going to pack now. But just had to post that we are so close to this much awaited cruise. Splendor and Eastern Caribbean, here we come!

We leave for Galveston on Friday and sail on Saturday....I haven't packed a thing. We had a death in our extended family and had to leave town for the funeral. We will return tomorrow evening and I will pack all night before leaving at 6am on Friday morning! I'm making my checklist now!

I have everything laid out to pack at least a week before I leave. I like to look at things and then rearrange outfits etc.

I could not do it last minute but everyone travels differently so there's no right/wrong way to pack!

Just have a great cruise!

I used to pack and get things ready the week before but no longer do only because I seem to go away every two months somewhere and became a pro at packing the night before and only taking half an hour, although I do admit, I still pack my toiletries a week early. If you have children going I can see packing early for sure.

I started making a general packing list, saved it on the computer and print out a new copy for each cruise and just highlight the items as I pack. Have never left anything behind yet after 8 years. That way if I'm busy and have to pack the day before I feel confident I haven't missed anything. Good Luck and have a wonderful cruise!

It's Wednesday night and I haven't packed a thing! I have a pretty jam packed day tomorrow and our flight is Friday at 6am! I'm so excited and should be packing right now! OK…I'm going to pack now. But just had to post that we are so close to this much awaited cruise. Splendor and Eastern Caribbean, here we come!

Hope you're enjoying your cruise.

We're leaving in 7 days, and I can't start to pack till I get all of Christmas packed away. I really decorate for Christmas - 30 totes or boxes. My non-Christmas paintings, knick-knacks, etc. are on the bed in the guest room where I pack. Have to finish packing away Christmas, and then bring back & clean all of the non-Christmas stuff. Then I'll be ready to pack - hopefully, by Tuesday.

• 10 months later...
I find myself always waiting to pack until last minute. I'm usually up until about 2am the night before finishing my packing.

This is my husband! lol

I, on the other hand, am done for me except for some things in the wash now. We leave this Friday for Sunshine on Saturday!! I'm doing the kids tomorrow. I pack for DH, too, but he's recently lost a lot of weight and needs to actually buy a few things before packing!

Toiletries and non-clothing items are the things that stress me out because for lots of it, I can't pack it until after I get ready that very day we are leaving!!

Edited by Parkersky