Flight time from MIA

kunta67

If we're looking at going on Regal Princess and if we're looking at getting onto a flight that leaves from Miami at 11:45, would we be cutting it pretty close? We usually leave on flights out of FLL but this time we would leave out of Miami.

If we're looking at going on Regal Princess and if we're looking at getting onto a flight that leaves from Miami at 11:45, would we be cutting it pretty close? We usually leave on flights out of FLL but this time we would leave out of Miami.

No, However I would probably do the walk off with your luggage and take a shuttle or a cab/limo.

https://fortlauderdaletransfers.com/

Edited by Colo Cruiser

That would be too close for me. If you didn't have to think about security checks, it certainly is doable, providing the ship had no delays. But nowadays lines are longer and slower.

We booked a 3:00ish flight this year for fear of the delays. I'd rather sit longer at the airport than try to find empty seats on the next flight during peak travel dates.

If you have TSA pre check I don't see a problem.:) We are usually through pre check in a matter of minutes.:)

The last time I arrived at Port Everglades Princess recommended flights after 1130 from FLL and later (1:00-ish) from MIA.

I'd follow Colo Cruiser & eandj recommendations & hope there are no disembarkation nor traffic delays to MIA but nothing that I'd consider for an 1145 flight from MIA.

Edited by Astro Flyer

My wife and I both have TSA-pre and status with American which should help.

We have done this and we book a town car to transport us to Mia.:) We are off of the ship at 0830 hours and an hour to MIa gets us to the airport by 1000 hours, and 30 minutes to check luggage and though TSA pre check.

If you are uncomfortable doing that, you may want to consider a later flight.:)