Confused about room service charge

1maggie1

Totally new to NCL and am thinking about booking the Pearl. Looking through things I have seen that there is an approx. 7.00 service charge per day for room service. Is this for all cabins or just the special ones? I see that there is $7.95 each time you order room service and it can be higher depending on what you get but not sure if the $7.00 per day charge would be on my bill. Thanks in advance.

Totally new to NCL and am thinking about booking the Pearl. Looking through things I have seen that there is an approx. 7.00 service charge per day for room service. Is this for all cabins or just the special ones? I see that there is $7.95 each time you order room service and it can be higher depending on what you get but not sure if the $7.00 per day charge would be on my bill. Thanks in advance.

It's $7.95 every time you order anything, regardless of how much you order. There is no daily charge. Continental breakfast orders are for in the morning up until a certain time.

It's $7.95 every time you order anything, regardless of how much you order. There is no daily charge. Continental breakfast orders are for in the morning up until a certain time.

The continental breakfast is no charge, so you could order a pot of coffee and toast and it would be free.

There is not a $7 per day charge for room service. There is a Daily Service Charge per person, think it's now $13.95? But that is not room service. That is a "gratuity" divided among your room steward, the waiters, and a few others for their services.

The $7.95 is a delivery charge so is not based on the fees for what you order so won't be higher.

As others have stated, the continental breakfast, served before 10:30am is complimentary and does not incur a delivery charge.

Just off the Dawn. Here is the Free breakfast, no charge at all:

Room20service20breakfast20Dawn2012-15_zpsglg8nuju.jpg

Here is the menu for the $7.95 charge. One $7.95 charge for all that you order at a time:

Room%20Service%20NCL%20Dawn%2012-15_zpsw0l3f8s0.jpg

We are cheap so we only did the free breakfast. :)