Exceptionally underwhelming

Well, well, well.

The testimony shows Ryan to be a phoney after all!!!

I rest my case.

Happy sailing from the good ship Seabourn Odyssey, now one day from Nuku Hiva!

If they run out of coffee before Bora Bora, don't hold any of us responsible!!

Ryan's post is extremely disturbing and made we wonder if we would consider cancelling (can't cancel of course as we would lose our deposit). I now think perhaps that was the purpose of his post. Why, I wonder. There clearly were some problems but, Nigella, you have put them into perspective. Thank you.

If Ryan is a "fake" (as I suspect), he should be aware that he could be sued for defamation, and may not be as "anonymous" as he thinks he is. Out of interest, was there anyone aboard from Bobcat Drive, Fort Myers, Florida?

If Ryan is a "fake" (as I suspect), he should be aware that he could be sued for defamation, and may not be as "anonymous" as he thinks he is. Out of interest, was there anyone aboard from Bobcat Drive, Fort Myers, Florida?

Love it!!! :D

The perspective from a first time cruiser can be much different from a veteran.

During 2014, I witnessed the kitchen battles between HAL and SB. SB put up a good fight but lost the war. Avoided SB during 2015, but will soon return to Odyssey.

When I asked a favorite waiter about no more freshly squeezed oranges, his reply was "how could we have space to store all those oranges." Clearly reciting the company line they were told.

Interesting that six different MDR servers greeted me by name the first evening on a Crystal cruise a few months ago. We had all sailed aboard SB previously. That's the fun part of cruising (for me). The sad part is watching the downside changes.

Oregon50 , I find your post confusing. I don't know how many Seabourn cruises you have been on nor do I know what did or did not happen on those cruises -- all I can say is on my many Seabourn cruises over 15 years I have never seen fresh squeezed orange juice ( whether or not it is good for you or not as one poster opined is a separate issue). And therefore you cannot accuse them of taking away something that at least in my experience they never offered.

The perspective from a first time cruiser can be much different from a veteran.

During 2014, I witnessed the kitchen battles between HAL and SB. SB put up a good fight but lost the war. Avoided SB during 2015, but will soon return to Odyssey.

When I asked a favorite waiter about no more freshly squeezed oranges, his reply was "how could we have space to store all those oranges." Clearly reciting the company line they were told.

Interesting that six different MDR servers greeted me by name the first evening on a Crystal cruise a few months ago. We had all sailed aboard SB previously. That's the fun part of cruising (for me). The sad part is watching the downside changes.

i had the same experience on the Crystal Serenity last November - greeted by a lot of people by name :)

it seems the orange juice case is "touchy" -

on the Serenity one of the headwaiters brought me a very tall glass during first breakfast

"because you like it and never tea or coffee in the morning for you" he did remember it very well.

We have only been on 5 SB trips with one coming up in two weeks. I never remember fresh done oj but it always seems just fine to us. We winter in Florida these days in the winter and unless you like to squeeze oranges yourself not much of it here as well. Not one of life s major problems at least to me

Lots of folks listed as from FL, but none from Ft. Myers in the guest list.