Exceptionally underwhelming

Yes, I have sailed with Daniel, though on one of the little sisters. He is quite competent and charming. Markham glad to hear that in your opinions things are going well and what problems there were have been resolved. Have a lovely cruise. ( Don't believe all the lies Julie/ Frantic tells you about me [emoji6])

I am on Odyssey now. The ship is well maintained, as ever, and that includes

what's being delivered as service quality and levels in our suite, the Colonnade and MDR. We have 75 days to go on on this South Pacific exploration itinerary.

I have no idea what this "Ryan hates SB" review is all about. We had a delicious dinner on our formal evening last night with Daniel. He is charming and warm - we were together on a Nov cruise too - and all is smooth sailing for us.

Happy sailing!

Do you enjoy a reasonable discount for 75 days?

Do you enjoy a reasonable discount for 75 days?

Markham and I both use the same TA.

The percentage discount that we receive is the same for Seven days as it is for a hundred days.

This TA is by far the best in the UK for Seabourn and the service given is excellent.

The percentage discount that we receive is the same for Seven days as it is for a hundred days.

This TA is by far the best in the UK for Seabourn and the service given is excellent.

Fit for Royalty.

May I enquire as to whether this is s discount on the TA's advertised rates or just on seabourn's rates?

Out of curiosity I tried (for the first time) the what seemed to me laborious task of finding members' names, and could not find either Ryan Hates Seabourn, or indeed Sananda.

Can someone explain how this list works, and if these names should be and are indeed there?

lincslady, the easiest way is to click on their name on their current post. You are then given the option of viewing their public profile, previous posts or adding them to your contacts.

I am on Odyssey now. The ship is well maintained, as ever, and that includes

what's being delivered as service quality and levels in our suite, the Colonnade and MDR. We have 75 days to go on on this South Pacific exploration itinerary.

I have no idea what this "Ryan hates SB" review is all about. We had a delicious dinner on our formal evening last night with Daniel. He is charming and warm - we were together on a Nov cruise too - and all is smooth sailing for us.

Happy sailing!

Who's the chef?

I will be on Odyssey soon, for 3 months......so will be interesting to see how I find it! However my blog will be posted elsewhere, on a site not allowed to be mentioned on CC.

Can you give a clue where to look for the blog?

Laylam and Stamfordian - thanks to both for the help. You will realise I am a bit of a ninny when it comes to doing anything more than basic stuff on the internet.

Stamfordian - I think I have found your email address, when I looked up under your first name, which I remembered after a bit of senile memory loss!! I am therefore about to try to send you one, hope it gets through.

Oh, well now that Rajat is on I 'll bet the food issues will go away as he is passionate about good food. A few years ago he taught me the secret to making light gnocchi. Wish he would still be there for my June a Odyssey cruise but that does not seem likely.

Oh, well now that Rajat is on I 'll bet the food issues will go away as he is passionate about good food. A few years ago he taught me the secret to making light gnocchi. Wish he would still be there for my June a Odyssey cruise but that does not seem likely.

I wish I had contacted you last week, chairsin, when Dave and I attempted gnocchi. It was a bit of a sticky mess! Hope your travels are wonderful this year. Happy new year!

Margaret

May I enquire as to whether this is s discount on the TA's advertised rates or just on seabourn's rates?

The discounts all stem from Seabourns advertised prices.

The TA offers the best prices and will not be beaten.

The important issue is not so much the price but the service offered by the largest selling agent for Seabourn.

When you need information or need things done then this agent has the all important connections within Seabourn.

The discounts all stem from Seabourns advertised prices.

The TA offers the best prices and will not be beaten.

The important issue is not so much the price but the service offered by the largest selling agent for Seabourn.

When you need information or need things done then this agent has the all important connections within Seabourn.

Thanks Mr Luxury. We've used them for all our seabourn cruises. Just wondered if their advertised deals could be bettered. I think the answer is possibly yes, if you do your homework?

Thanks Mr Luxury. We've used them for all our seabourn cruises. Just wondered if their advertised deals could be bettered. I think the answer is possibly yes, if you do your homework?

Without naming names (as we cant name TAs on CCs, except for our signature:rolleyes:) is that the one that if you view a cruise online offers transfers coach flights from/to London and uses a purple/white theme?

Without naming names (as we cant name TAs on CCs, except for our signature:rolleyes:) is that the one that if you view a cruise online offers transfers coach flights from/to London and uses a purple/white theme?

Unfortunately one or two of the poeple have either left or been promoted to Marketing and I have found this week that one or two of the ladies that answered the phone not to be up to the usual standard.

Lets hope some training will be done to bring them up to scatch.

Our last 2 recent cruises were on Seabourn. Our experience was complete opposite of Ryan's experience. Once we sailed Seabourn would not sail on any other cruise line. We thought everything was wonderful! ( Previously sailed with Silversea- and would never cruise them after our Fabulous Seabourn cruises) We think Seabourn is in a class by itself!

I find it strange if he has been on 73 cruises in last 2 years- that he has never posted a review on any of those cruises or has never posted anything on cruise critic. Something to me is fishy!

Ryan, while you were on the cruise did you tell any management of Seabourn your observations? It seems if you were that unhappy you would have done that.

Our last 2 recent cruises were on Seabourn. Our experience was complete opposite of Ryan's experience. Once we sailed Seabourn would not sail on any other cruise line. We thought everything was wonderful! ( Previously sailed with Silversea- and would never cruise them after our Fabulous Seabourn cruises) We think Seabourn is in a class by itself!

I find it strange if he has been on 73 cruises in last 2 years- that he has never posted a review on any of those cruises or has never posted anything on cruise critic. Something to me is fishy!

Ryan, while you were on the cruise did you tell any management of Seabourn your observations? It seems if you were that unhappy you would have done that.

I think that Ryan is a fake and not worth flaming the fire.

Every now and then we get a crack pot that rants about a near death experience on a cruise line and wants to tell us why they will never sail on that line again.

I find it mildly amusing but it does get boring after a while.

I hate to use the word "fake," but perhaps more evidence is that Ryan has failed to post anything additional to support his original post or to participate in the discussion on this thread.

Why would you read all this negative claptrap and all the evidence supplied that refutes it, and then sit back waiting for Ryan to defend himself and NOT use the word fake?

How about crank, phoney, troll? They all seem to apply, in my humble opinion.

I am on the Odyssey now. AND I always stand by what I write.

Happy sailing!

Edited by markham