Help! Jewel OTS 8602 or 9654?

It looks like 9654 has some obstruction (ladder) , but the deck plans do not show it as obstructed.

8602 is on the end of the "hump", but is an E instead of a D so it seems from reading it's 179sq ft instead of 204sq ft. Am not sure about smaller space. I have only ever been in a D.

I would love some feedback and pics if you have any info! Thanks!

Thanks for the input. That was my biggest concern! I don't want the room to be too crowded.

Here's an E2 (8542), just sailed on Jewel. Note the 1 seater chair rather than the 2 seater loveseat. Hope this helps when you compare to the D's you've sailed in :)

PC130789_zpstdoxqb8f.jpg

PC130790_zpsvctoljlh.jpg

Here's an E2 (8542), just sailed on Jewel. Note the 1 seater chair rather than the 2 seater loveseat. Hope this helps when you compare to the D's you've sailed in :)

PC130789_zpstdoxqb8f.jpg

PC130790_zpsvctoljlh.jpg

Thanks! They really helps me with a reference for size!

Thanks for the input. That was my biggest concern! I don't want the room to be too crowded.

D category cabins have a couch and E category cabins have a loveseat. Pic below is stock picture of a D1 cabin showing the couch. I think you'll like the size of the D category cabin much better. In the exterior picture below of the aft area of Radiance you can see the window washing equipment. The balcony on 9654 has a small part of it that is sheltered by the hull. Nice if it's really windy.

d1stateroom.jpg

RadianceStarboardAft.jpg

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

D category cabins have a couch and E category cabins have a loveseat. Pic below is stock picture of a D1 cabin showing the couch. I think you'll like the size of the D category cabin much better. In the exterior picture below of the aft area of Radiance you can see the window washing equipment. The balcony on 9654 has a small part of it that is sheltered by the hull. Nice if it's really windy.

d1stateroom.jpg

RadianceStarboardAft.jpg

Thanks!! We decided to go with the the 9654 - I just couldn't do the smaller room, especially since we used the couch a bit. (Mostly as a luggage rack!)

The picture really helped! DH is excited to have the section that seems like it will be shaded on the balcony.

Now if the year passes quickly!

Thanks!! We decided to go with the the 9654 - I just couldn't do the smaller room, especially since we used the couch a bit. (Mostly as a luggage rack!)

The picture really helped! DH is excited to have the section that seems like it will be shaded on the balcony.

Now if the year passes quickly!

Glad I could help. Enjoy Jewel!