Royal Replenish Drink Package Questions

Hello! Curious if anyone has used the Royal Replenish Drink Package and has any comments/advice? I was thinking of purchasing this and wanted to ensure that it did in fact include non-alcoholic drinks such as virgin pina coladas, as well as coffee from the coffee bar.

Also, is the cup that is included delivered to your state room, or do you have to pick it up somewhere?

Thanks!

The package includes almost all non-alcoholic drinks i.e soda, non-alcoholic cocktails (virgin pins coladas etc), bottled water, freshly squeezed orange juice & specialty coffee. Milkshakes from Johnny Rockets are not included.

If you prepaid your package then the Coca Cola souvenir cup will be delivered to your stateroom. If you purchase the package onboard then you pick up you cup there and then.

Hello! Curious if anyone has used the Royal Replenish Drink Package and has any comments/advice? I was thinking of purchasing this and wanted to ensure that it did in fact include non-alcoholic drinks such as virgin pina coladas, as well as coffee from the coffee bar.

Also, is the cup that is included delivered to your state room, or do you have to pick it up somewhere?

Thanks!

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Includes:

• Premium coffee

• Premium tea

• Bottled water: Sparkling

(375ml) or Still (500ml)

• Fresh squeezed juice

• Non-alcoholic cocktails

• Fountain soda with Coca Cola ®

souvenir cup

You don't have to carry the cups with you, unless there are freestyle machines on the ship you want to use. Show your Seapass card to any bar and they will give you a soda in a bar glass. We take the cups when we go to the pool or shows since they have a lid. The servers in the dining room will ask to see your Seapass card first night, then there are sodas on the table the rest of the cruise.

If you pre-pay for the drink package they will be in your room. But you can't get to your room till 1:30 or so. We typically don't pre-pay and go to the pool bar in the adult area and buy the package we want from him, and he'll hand you your cup.

Edited by N41EF

You don't have to carry the cups with you, unless there are freestyle machines on the ship you want to use. Show your Seapass card to any bar and they will give you a soda in a bar glass. We take the cups when we go to the pool or shows since they have a lid. The servers in the dining room will ask to see your Seapass card first night, then there are sodas on the table the rest of the cruise.

If you pre-pay for the drink package they will be in your room. But you can't get to your room till 1:30 or so. We typically don't pre-pay and go to the pool bar in the adult area and buy the package we want from him, and he'll hand you your cup.

Thanks , we will be on the Allure and I got the replenish package for myself already and will then purchase my oldest DD the soda once we get onboard then. I don't like soda but it looks like since they have the freestyle machines they have some other options for the kids at least.

Is there a way to carry the soda drink cups around easily that you get with the package? Trying to figure out how to do that.

No, and imho they are a PITA. Who wants to carry something like that around? I'm sure RCI counts on that to save some money.

And while it's true as noted above that you can get soda from a bar if you have a package, the options are far more limited (especially for someone like me who is looking for something non-caffeinated and diet, and typically just wants seltzer).

And while it's true as noted above that you can get soda from a bar if you have a package, the options are far more limited (especially for someone like me who is looking for something non-caffeinated and diet, and typically just wants seltzer).

Why can't you get seltzer at a bar?

One more question for those in the know: If you prepay for the replenish, is there something imprinted on your seapass that indicates it? Or do they have to scan your card?

I know in the past we have purchased the soda package in advance and had the Coca-Cola symbol on our cards; and just had a sticker added the times we bought it on board.

Thanks!

What is premium coffee? Where do you get it on the ship, one place or can you get it in the dining room?

For example on some ships, Cafe Promenade serves Starbucks coffee. These are your premium coffees and teas. You can also get cappuccino etc in the main dining room, these are also classified as premium coffees.

The standalone Starbucks on the Oasis class ships are not included in the package.

Why can't you get seltzer at a bar?

One more question for those in the know: If you prepay for the replenish, is there something imprinted on your seapass that indicates it? Or do they have to scan your card?

I know in the past we have purchased the soda package in advance and had the Coca-Cola symbol on our cards; and just had a sticker added the times we bought it on board.

Thanks!

there should be a sticker on your card

there should be a sticker on your card

Is it different if you prepay? For the soda only package, it's embossed if you pre-purchase, and a sticker if you purchase on board.

Is the sticker for the Replenish package different from a soda-only sticker?

Thanks for all the info.

Just wondering what the cost normally is for nonalcoholic cocktails?

And is there a good selection?

I just can't seem to find any pricing or menu for nonalcoholic cocktails.

Thanks!

$4 - $5, depending on the ship (and sometimes depending on which bar on the same ship :) ).

there is usually a very good selection - the bartenders can make virgin versions of many alcoholic drinks - pina coladas, daquiris, lava flows, mudslides, etc etc. once i get to know a bartender i'll often ask them to surprise me and they come up with some good stuff; one made me a peach/pina colada combo which was delicious, and one brought me a rosewater lemonade (which was a standard drinks at that particular bar - cafe 270 on quantum - but i never would have known it existed if he hadn't told me to try it).

$4 - $5, depending on the ship (and sometimes depending on which bar on the same ship :) ).

there is usually a very good selection - the bartenders can make virgin versions of many alcoholic drinks - pina coladas, daquiris, lava flows, mudslides, etc etc. once i get to know a bartender i'll often ask them to surprise me and they come up with some good stuff; one made me a peach/pina colada combo which was delicious, and one brought me a rosewater lemonade (which was a standard drinks at that particular bar - cafe 270 on quantum - but i never would have known it existed if he hadn't told me to try it).

These sound terrific, thanks for the info!

So is there a sticker or other indication of the package on your seapass? Or do they have to scan it to check?

Is it different if you prepay? For the soda only package, it's embossed if you pre-purchase, and a sticker if you purchase on board.

whether or not you prepay for replenish, it's a sticker on your card, not embossed on it. i think it's the same for the alcoholic packages, too. i think only the "coca cola" logo gets embossed on the cards for people who prepay for the soda package; any other package gets the sticker, no matter when you pay.

the sticker for the replenish package is a little square that says "RR" for royal replenish. i have no idea what the sticker for the soda-only refreshment package looks like.

These sound terrific, thanks for the info!

So is there a sticker or other indication of the package on your seapass? Or do they have to scan it to check?

There is a sticker - we just cross-posted and i talked about it a little bit in my previous post. :p

i've gotten replenish 4 times on 4 different ships, and sometimes they scan the card and sometimes they don't. they do seem to have gotten stricter about it, and the last couple of cruises they have scanned the card almost all of the time. at times when i've gotten to know a bartender and they recognize me they will not scan it, but usually they do.

There is a sticker - we just cross-posted and i talked about it a little bit in my previous post. :p

i've gotten replenish 4 times on 4 different ships, and sometimes they scan the card and sometimes they don't. they do seem to have gotten stricter about it, and the last couple of cruises they have scanned the card almost all of the time. at times when i've gotten to know a bartender and they recognize me they will not scan it, but usually they do.

Thanks! I am leaning toward getting this package on our Navigator cruise the end of May.

If you prepay, the Coca Cola logo will be embossed on to your seapass card but the 'RR' (Royal Replenish) package will always be a sticker. If you only have the soda package then it will only have the Coca Cola logo. If you purchase any packages onboard then all will be stickers.

image_zpsfufqqzho.jpeg

This list has been a great help for me and others who have enjoyed the RR package! Enjoy :)

This is just a list I have compiled from several posts. I am sure there are PLENTY more

Virgin drinks and Alcoholic Drinks

Make sure to tell the bartender if you want a virgin drink

Pina Coladas

Peach Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daquiries

Mango Daquiries

Papaya Passion

Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Mudslide

Flavored Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Bloody Mary

Mexican Limeade in TWO70

Added

Coco Loco (available in CocoCay)

*also ask the bartender suggest or surprise you with something virgin...

Coffees and teas from the posted board at Café Promenade

Credited for the following info

Roy Rodgers (Coke + Grenadine)

Bitter Tonic (Bitters + Tonic water)

Atomic cat (Orange Juice + Tonic water)

Singapore sling (squeeze of lime, add mango, pineapple and pomegranate juice in a 1:1:2 ratio(fill 50%), add equal tonic water or fizzy water, garnish with lime and mint)

Arizona Sunset (grenadine, 50/50 sprite + OJ)

Millionaire sour (Sour + Ginger Ale + Grenadine)

Dirty Dr Pepper (Galveston cruises only; 2 parts Dr Pepper + 1 part Pina colada + squeeze of lime)

Virgin Mint Julips (Muddle mint, Lemon juice, sprite, Ginger ale)

Vanilla steamer <--avail from the coffee bar, garnish with coco powder/cinnamon, optional)

Moscow Mule (lime+ simple syrup, ginger ale/ginger beer, Club Soda)

Palauxma/Pink Cooler (Grapefruit juice, lime juice(P) or lemon juice (PC), simple syrup, Club Soda)

Cherry Bubblecake (may not be available; cherry juice, simple syrup, lemonade)

** If you want to try a bunch of different drinks, ask for them in a highball or rocks glass instead of a pint glass.

I love this package, and I think it's great value. I typically have a fresh squeezed juice, 2 specialty coffees, 2 or 3 sodas, 2 virgin cocktails and sparkling water. I also take a bottle or two of still water with me on shore trips.