Annual Travel Insurance?

LillyBucket

I am not in the United States but I was able to purchase annual travel insurance through my bank. It cover me for unlimited trips up to 17 days in length. For holidays longer than that I pay a small additional charge. For example for my upcoming trip I will be out to the country for 24 days and the additional charge is $15.

Another place you can inquire, and that I have used int he past is with my credit card company. For a $99 yearly fee I not only collected air miles faster but had travel insurance for myself and my traveling companion as long as all expenses were paid with that credit card.

You could also check insuremytrip.com

Good luck finding the insurance that is right for you.

Rochelle

A quick Google search shows that Travel Guard and Allianz both offer annual policies. Looks like Nationwide and AMEX also do. I stopped looking at the first page. :)

I saw those when I searched, now hoping someone who has bought one could let me know their experience. So far it looks like Nationwide has the best price.

I saw those when I searched, now hoping someone who has bought one could let me know their experience. So far it looks like Nationwide has the best price.

Does Nationwide have cancellation insurance included or just medical? Never mind - it's the annual limit that doesn't work for us. One thing I do like about Nationwide Travel Insurance is two out of 3 of their cruise policies cover pre-existing medical conditions as long as you buy it within 24 hours of final payment. I bought it the last two cruises.

Edited by peg013

I'm trying to figure out if there is an annual travel insurance you can purchase in the US or do you have to buy it per trip.. Annual would be more ideal for us.

If there is please let me know where to find it.

Thanks.

You might get more helpful responses if you post this on the Travel Insurance sub-forum of CruiseCritic:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=635

Hope this helps!

Does Nationwide have cancellation insurance included or just medical? Never mind - it's the annual limit that doesn't work for us. One thing I do like about Nationwide Travel Insurance is two out of 3 of their cruise policies cover pre-existing medical conditions as long as you buy it within 24 hours of final payment. I bought it the last two cruises.

What is the annual limit? I didn't see that...I see it now

Edited by LillyBucket

Try https://www.insuremytrip.com/learn/types-of-plans/annual-travel-insurance.html

We don't need an annual as we don't travel enough but this site is where we have bought our trip insurance for years and they cover annual plans, medevac plans too.

P.S. Debbie1029, we had an Allianz policy for a trip last spring when DW developed severe bronchitis issues, Allianz paid my claim to the penny, very pleased.

Edited by pspercy