89 days out - still no Ent. or DRs to book

ilovetotravel1977

The NCL website has been giving me a headache all weekend. They really need to spend some of all those extra fees their adding to things to fix their check-in site. It's been up and down and sideways and giving all manner of error messages since Friday. Not a good way to get people on a boat when they can't even register to get their tickets! (Maybe they should go back to mailing them! :))

We are at 82 days, and restaurant reservations just came on the line. Almost all good, except one date mid-cruise is missing. Really!

Geesh

Please stay tuned for a message from our sponsors (hum what ever song makes you smile)....I finally got a few dates in but missing 4/5 and Le Bistro is still only two times.

We're 32 days out and still have no entertainment options for reserving, but we're pretty go with the flow for the most part. I'm going to call NCL probably Wednesday to ask about excursions, because there really aren't many listed. Granted this is only my second cruise, but it seems strange to me that there aren't even half as many excursions for similar ports at the same time of year.

We're 32 days out and still have no entertainment options for reserving, but we're pretty go with the flow for the most part. I'm going to call NCL probably Wednesday to ask about excursions, because there really aren't many listed. Granted this is only my second cruise, but it seems strange to me that there aren't even half as many excursions for similar ports at the same time of year.

32 days!? Yikes! We are pretty go-with-the-flow too, but I'd like to at least get MDQ and AM booked.

Please stay tuned for a message from our sponsors (hum what ever song makes you smile)....I finally got a few dates in but missing 4/5 and Le Bistro is still only two times.

We have a lot in common. How 'bout we go on a cruise together this coming Spring?

Yes, your post is exactly what is occuring within our booking. Maybe something special is happening:eek:

32 days!? Yikes! We are pretty go-with-the-flow too, but I'd like to at least get MDQ and AM booked.

It's a little aggravating just because I'd like to have my ducks in a row - there are 6 of us this trip, and 3 have never cruised - but....

Honestly, I do like NCL and I love the freestyle concept, but after the aggravation we've gone through with this cruise... our original cruise was cancelled, we were forced to rebook almost 10 months earlier or lose our perks and the excellent price we got, we've had some pretty awful customer service, so many of the things we loved about NCL (my husband has been on more cruises than I have, lol) have changed and not for the better, and now they've changed our itinerary and excluded the port we booked the whole cruise for... I'm not sure we will be cruising with them again next time.

I'm not even really that person, I'm positive and I know we'll still gave a great time, but there's a point where you have to kinda say enough is enough.