SDP prices have changed

Wngsfan

Hello everyone.

We will be cruising for the fist time in April on the NCL Breakaway. When I purchased the cruise I chose the UBP as my free upgrade. I would now like to choose the 3 night SDP but the price has increased by $10 pp. Before I booked my cruise the promotional price was $59 pp and now when I select it, it shows a price of $69 pp. Do I no longer qualify for the discount or will NCL honor the $59 if I call them?

• 2 months later...
Probably a REALLY dumb question, I have the SDP for our upcoming cruise ( part of the recent promotion). my question is i dont have any clue how many days that promotion covers AND does it cover the ala cart choices ?

Yes, it covers a la cart. The number of meals is dependent on how many days your cruise is. I think it's three meals for a 7-day cruise. But, if you ask on the NCL forum you'll get the right answer.

Yes, it covers a la cart. The number of meals is dependent on how many days your cruise is. I think it's three meals for a 7-day cruise. But, if you ask on the NCL forum you'll get the right answer.

Thank you Quilting Cruiser for your prompt reply!