Fireball.....

Arubamoose

On Christmas I always put some apple cider in the slow cooker with some spices and sliced orange. The kids love it, it tastes great and it makes the house smell nice. This year my BIL brought fireball and I put some in my hot cider. It was soooo good. Warm, spiced apple pie - with a kick!

Edited by Jane Don

On Christmas I always put some apple cider in the slow cooker with some spices and sliced orange. The kids love it, it tastes great and it makes the house smell nice. This year my BIL brought fireball and I put some in my hot cider. It was soooo good. Warm, spiced apple pie - with a kick!

We do fireball and angry orchard. Call it angry balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do fireball and angry orchard. Call it angry balls.

Interesting... I can't figure out if that works or not. :)

I used to be a fan of Loaded Coronas - a Corona topped off with Bicardi Limon instead of a lime. Maybe we're on to something... Jelly Belly flavor combinations of beers/liquors.

I double dog dare you to walk up to the bar and demand angry balls.

They knew what it was when I ordered it 15 months ago. I was prepared to explain, but it was so common there was no need. They've kind of gone out of style most places, but I'm sure most bartenders will still remember. They rang in the beer and shot separately, and poured them into a glass for me.

Go to the upper deck of the pool bar and ask Melvin for Fireball. I had to keep telling him "no Fireball!" :-)

I did a shot of Rumchata somewhere...can't remember if it was on ship or in port. I think on ship. If they don't have that brand, they might have another.

I double dog dare you to walk up to the bar and demand angry balls.

The bartenders at the Shakers on the Epic last spring were the ones who told us it was an "angry balls" when my wife was ordering angry orchard with a shot of fireball. [emoji12] that's how we order it now at our local bars-they get a kick out of it and more bars call it that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk