Pre-order or wait until on board?

georgiacat

We will have some OBC that I do not have plans for. I do wish to have the unlimited soda, bottled water for the room and distilled water (for CPAP). Would it be better to pre-order these items (and presumably, prepay?) or wait until we board and order them then using our OBC?

No I would not pre order we never pre order our Cheers program, now if they had the sticker on our sail and sign cards when we check in I would, but you still have to go to the bar to get your sticker and they still have to look you up to see if you paid, why bother?

I preordered a 12 pack of water and it was 2.99. Cheapest thing on board. I would hold off on spending my OBC you cant use it to pre order anything-and if you wait until you are at sea, you don't pay tax.

I am gold, got my free drink ticket for my last day at sea, had just entered the mouth of the Mississippi, and the drink was free, but i got charged tax. Order when you are in international waters, and there wont be tax.:)

No I would not pre order we never pre order our Cheers program, now if they had the sticker on our sail and sign cards when we check in I would, but you still have to go to the bar to get your sticker and they still have to look you up to see if you paid, why bother?

First stop is usually the atrium bar anyway so I don't see how this is a hassle. It now saves me from having to have the rules read to me over and over.