Anthem menus from 1/3/16 sailing

I'd been asking for current menus from Anthem before my 1/3 sailing, and never managed to find a complete set. When I was on board last week, I took screen shots of the complete set using the Royal IQ app, including both the A and B menus at the 4 main restaurants (menus at the others do not change). I'm going to post them one set per post. On my 12 night cruise, the A menus were days 1-4 and 9-10, while the B menus were days 5-8 and 11-12. I am not sure if there are some cruises where they start with what I'm calling the B menus and then switch to A.

I would not be surprised if these menus change as they've been having food problems. There are several changes from the May 2015 menus I found on this site (and not necessarily for the better, IMHO). I know for sure that the Silk menu is being worked on since I saw some changes during our cruise and reviews have been mostly brutal. Also, I never saw a "Taste of Anthem" menu as was posted on that other site.

Edited by MisterBill99

It looks like they changed the classic menu. I don't see a steak on it a more. Which is a shame it was the stand by for m mom and son who are picky eaters and don't like to try other things. And of course he hates to have chicken that much.

Guest maddycat

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post all of these menus. Everything sounds great. It would be great if the food actually tastes as good as it sounds on the menus.

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post all of these menus. Everything sounds great. It would be great if the food actually tastes as good as it sounds on the menus.

Yes, that would have been nice.

I just compared these menus to the old ones and noticed that they swapped out lamb chops for lamb shank is most of the restaurants, but added them to Silk. They got rid of most of the Indian dishes from Silk. They got rid of the tuna carpaccio from Grande. Substituted ribs for steak at American Icon. In general, they seem to have substituted cheaper items.

BTW I realize I forgot to capture the Izumi menu. Sorry about that. It's available on the site I linked in my first post.

Edited by MisterBill99