MSC Divina drink packages

shelpt

Is there a different cocktail menu that is available for the 12 voucher program?? I'm not so sure. I would have to think the only difference between the two packages is the number of vouchers,,,hopefully someone can chime in who had purchased the 12 voucher booklet to rebut the info I posted.

Edited by Mikesa1721

there appears to be no advantage in ordering the Drink packages ($84) early, so i'll wait til 1 week before sailing to order them online. Am i correct?

Correct,,,you'll save the gratuity if you order on-line prior to your sailing eric.

So was anyone not offered the "Carnet Red" drink package for booking a cruise? They seemed to be giving them out to everyone that booked a cruise for quite a while earlier this year. I have not heard anyone discuss this. Seems similar to the 12 drink package you can buy, but you get 20 drinks per person. Not sure what kind of drinks are covered. Anyone hard of this one?

We were on MSC Divina in 2014 at that time the drink packages were a great deal. You got coupons for them and all drinks that you mentioned were covered. You could even get beer packages that were cheaper than the mixed drink package. I liked it much better than Carnivals per day package, as some days when your hanging out at the pool you may want to drink and can use them, but days your in port the package is not wasted. You can use them either with a server or walk up to the bar. There is a tip included in the coupon, but if you chip in a buck, it got me a very good drink!

Dumb question:

The website picture for the 18 voucher package (Caribbean and antilles) says it's valid for self-service buffet, bar and restaurants.

Does that include if you get a drink whilst sunbathing on the pool deck? (Like someone comes by and you get drinks)?

I've never been on MSC, so I'm used to Carnival/RCI where someone stops by and takes your drink orders while your cooking in the sun.

:)

Is there a different cocktail menu that is available for the 12 voucher program?? I'm not so sure. I would have to think the only difference between the two packages is the number of vouchers,,,hopefully someone can chime in who had purchased the 12 voucher booklet to rebut the info I posted.

We had te 12 drink coupons & premium not included, by prordering you save the 15% gratuity.

Has anyone had this happen. Family cruise on Divina, some of us are buying the drink package. My son went online to purchase ahead, bought it but no mention of his girlfriend needing to buy it also. They are in the same room, same booking number. We have gone around and around trying to decide what to buy and she will probably end up buying it also but the problem for us is my husband will definitely get his money's worth out of the package me not so much. If only my husband could buy and I could do the coupons it would be perfect. Since I know it says all people in the room must buy it just wondering if this has also happened to anyone else.

Has anyone had this happen. Family cruise on Divina, some of us are buying the drink package. My son went online to purchase ahead, bought it but no mention of his girlfriend needing to buy it also. They are in the same room, same booking number. We have gone around and around trying to decide what to buy and she will probably end up buying it also but the problem for us is my husband will definitely get his money's worth out of the package me not so much. If only my husband could buy and I could do the coupons it would be perfect. Since I know it says all people in the room must buy it just wondering if this has also happened to anyone else.

Everything on MSC varies from ship to ship, the coupon books anyone can use, for the all drink pkg you have to call & ask about the ship your on.