$99 Booking Could Not Resist Vista!

Thebosn1

I saw the opportunity to book a spring 2017 cruise on Vista for just $99 early saver and I could not resist!

I'm VERY excited to be cruising with some cruise friends from the past, and looking forward to meeting new friends on this amazing new ship! From what I see online, she looks amazing!

This will be my first COVE balcony, and the first time on a lower deck. I am VERY excited! has anyone else booked on Vista yet?

You are lucky that you got it for that deposit rate, because I just heard that apparently the Vista was not supposed to be included in the sale with a $99 deposit per room rate, but instead was supposed to be $150 per person just like the Alaska and Europe sailings. Apparently they have already changed it. So you lucked out. [emoji6]

You are lucky that you got it for that deposit rate, because I just heard that apparently the Vista was not supposed to be included in the sale with a $99 deposit per room rate, but instead was supposed to be $150 per person just like the Alaska and Europe sailings. Apparently they have already changed it. So you lucked out. [emoji6]

Drat! I was awake last night when the $99 deposit sale launched and I considered booking Vista for 2017.....went to bed, went to work, got home and now it's up to $150 pp. Oh well, should've booked it when I first saw it! *puts wallet away*

Drat! I was awake last night when the $99 deposit sale launched and I considered booking Vista for 2017.....went to bed, went to work, got home and now it's up to $150 pp. Oh well, should've booked it when I first saw it! *puts wallet away*

I was actually surprised Vista was included in the promotion too. This is the first time I have ever had two cruises booked at one time!:)

I was actually surprised Vista was included in the promotion too. This is the first time I have ever had two cruises booked at one time!:)

Update: Apparently Carnival decided sometime this evening that the Vista should not have been included. Called it a glitch. So now the deposit is $300 per cabin for the same cabin I booked on the Vista for $99 this afternoon.

I think that's really crappy but meanwhile, I booked two cruises under this promo and am completely amped!!!

I've never had 3 cruises booked at once! One this year, two next year!:D

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Update: Apparently Carnival decided sometime this evening that the Vista should not have been included. Called it a glitch. So now the deposit is $300 per cabin for the same cabin I booked on the Vista for $99 this afternoon.

I think that's really crappy but meanwhile, I booked two cruises under this promo and am completely amped!!!

I've never had 3 cruises booked at once! One this year, two next year!:D

Just booked 2 rooms for July '17. The deposit was $99 per room.:)

And I may try to book again!! Why not book for 2017 too??

Fingers crossed that it's still available!!

I booked two for 2017. I always book way in advance with a reduced deposit. Always. Either through a TA or Carnival directly depending on what promo is going when I am ready to book. This was a no brainer for me!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I just booked this morning and was able to get the $99 pricing for a 2017 sail date.

Already had the Breeze coming up but I also took advantage of the $99 room deposit and booked 3 cruises on vista!

1st is oct 21 2017 my B-day cruise!

Next is April 15 and 21, 2018 B2B sailing!

April 18 2018 will be our 20th anniversary so YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by darth frosty

I saw the opportunity to book a spring 2017 cruise on Vista for just $99 early saver and I could not resist!

I'm VERY excited to be cruising with some cruise friends from the past, and looking forward to meeting new friends on this amazing new ship! From what I see online, she looks amazing!

This will be my first COVE balcony, and the first time on a lower deck. I am VERY excited! has anyone else booked on Vista yet?

Booked Halloween 2017 when they added the 99.00 deposit back in.