Fun Ship 2.0 Inspiration Upgrades!!!

dadof2boys

There is probably a thread on this already, I tried to look through.

My family is so excited about Carnival Inspiration's dry dock. Guy's Burger, Blue Iguana, Alchemy Bar, it's so awesome! It's so rare So. Cal. gets some love. Hey, it may not be a new ship, but these new eateries will sure enhance our experience.

We just booked a 4 night July cruise based on this new information.

There is probably a thread on this already, I tried to look through.

My family is so excited about Carnival Inspiration's dry dock. Guy's Burger, Blue Iguana, Alchemy Bar, it's so awesome! It's so rare So. Cal. gets some love. Hey, it may not be a new ship, but these new eateries will sure enhance our experience.

We just booked a 4 night July cruise based on this new information.

We are booked on her in 2/26/15. Will she have the upgrades?

ThX

ThX

I was on the ship in August of last year and it didn't have the upgrades, so I'm pretty sure the upgrades were not there in February of last year either.

ThX

She is in Portland right now getting the upgrades. We're excited as well since we on her as soon as you get in on the 29th :) We were on the Glory in 2015 and it was a nice change of pace from the buffet, pizza or if you were not planning on eating in the MDR that night.

She is getting the upgrades at the end of the month.

Didn't know when I booked so this was a pleasant surprise.

I'm one of the few who is not a fan of the wok. Looking forward to the taco bar.

Same with me, not a fan of the wok. Now Guys and Blue Iguana, HUGE fans.

We've sailed on the Breeze twice and both times, didn't really end up eating in the dining room very often. There were just so many other choices.

These two spots are awesome! The breakfast tacos are incredible. The burgers are better than most restaurants I've been to. I'm still in shock that a fantasy class ship is getting these upgrades AND it's a west coast ship, no less.

Also, I think the Alchemy Bar is going to be a great addition. The Red Frog Pub is my favorite place on any Carnival ship that has one, but this will do in its place. Plus, with the addition of the Red Frog Rum Bar, we will get Thirsty Frog Red (if the ship doesn't already have it) which is an awesome beer.

Finally, one of my kids' favorite spots is Cherry on Top. We found ourselves in there multiple times a day, just to pick up a few pieces of bulk candy. I know they will be excited to see this addition to the ship.

And to think, we had just given up on Carnival a year and a half ago, vowing never to sail her cost cutting ships again. I guess, never say never?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just booked an October 2016 cruise on the Inspiration. On our Glory cruise a couple years ago she had Guy's, Taco/Burrito Bar, etc. We really thought the burgers and fries were quite good. And, the Breakfast Burritos, the tacos for lunch...thanks Carnival! Quite happy to see the new additions to the Inspiration. :):). Bobbi

Same with me, not a fan of the wok. Now Guys and Blue Iguana, HUGE fans.

We've sailed on the Breeze twice and both times, didn't really end up eating in the dining room very often. There were just so many other choices.

These two spots are awesome! The breakfast tacos are incredible. The burgers are better than most restaurants I've been to. I'm still in shock that a fantasy class ship is getting these upgrades AND it's a west coast ship, no less.

Also, I think the Alchemy Bar is going to be a great addition. The Red Frog Pub is my favorite place on any Carnival ship that has one, but this will do in its place. Plus, with the addition of the Red Frog Rum Bar, we will get Thirsty Frog Red (if the ship doesn't already have it) which is an awesome beer.

Finally, one of my kids' favorite spots is Cherry on Top. We found ourselves in there multiple times a day, just to pick up a few pieces of bulk candy. I know they will be excited to see this addition to the ship.

And to think, we had just given up on Carnival a year and a half ago, vowing never to sail her cost cutting ships again. I guess, never say never?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yum! Breakfast tacos sound great! I wonder if that will eliminate the omelet bar. Hmmm, can't wait to see the new things. Their hamburgers and hotdogs leave alot to be desired. Looking forward to Guy's burgers. :D