Serenade - 10 drink package/5 night speciality restaurants?

99florida

Does any one know if they offer the 10 coupon drink package on their 10 day sailings? I read these are being offered on various ships but not offered until around day 3/4 into the cruise.

How about the 5 night three speciality restaurants for $100. In regards to being able to pick which one(s) that you could do twice or even three times?

Yes, Serenade offers 3 and 5 night dining packages available online or on Day 1 of the cruise. They also had the 10 drink punch card but it didn't show up until mid cruise in Dec.

Thanks for the quick response. Do you know if the 5 night package requires you to do all three restaurants or can you choose whatever dining experience you want?

Can you pick the 4th & 5th night at the same dining venue?

Thanks for your help. Greatly appreciated......:)

Thanks for the quick response. Do you know if the 5 night package requires you to do all three restaurants or can you choose whatever dining experience you want?

Can you pick the 4th & 5th night at the same dining venue?

Thanks for your help. Greatly appreciated......:)

Its 3 or 5 night. You get to choose the night(1st or 2nd) for the first restaurant, but not the restaurant itself. After that first night you are free to book the remaining however you want.

Its 3 or 5 night. You get to choose the night(1st or 2nd) for the first restaurant, but not the restaurant itself. After that first night you are free to book the remaining however you want.

And whatever dining venue? For example, a 5 night pkg is purchased. We choose the 1st night to dine and time. The choose my restaurant. The othe 4 dining nights are my choice of nights, the, and where? So I could choose Chops for the other 4 remaining nights. Not that we would (that's a lot of beef), but it allows me the freedom if we have a favorite(s) over other places to dine.

Serenade only has 3 so choices and change are limited.

Am I understanding you correctly? :):confused::)

I know some are asking just about the dining package, but would someone who knows about this 10-drink card/package explain how that works?

My husband and I would never drink enough to make a daily package worth it, but a 10-drink card would make sense...IF whatever limits are on the drinks themselves aren't too restrictive.

What drinks can/cannot be obtained with the card?

I know some are asking just about the dining package, but would someone who knows about this 10-drink card/package explain how that works?

My husband and I would never drink enough to make a daily package worth it, but a 10-drink card would make sense...IF whatever limits are on the drinks themselves aren't too restrictive.

What drinks can/cannot be obtained with the card?

Other ships might be different, but on Vision the drinks you could get with the card matched the drinks you could get with the Premium Beverage package.

Just off the Serenade. They said they would offer the drink card on Day 6, but it didn't actually show up until Day 8. But keep asking! Maybe the beverage manager will cave. We talked to the Schooner Bar/Safari Lounge guy day 1 (Richie), and he said he would look into offering it sooner to us, but was MIA for the rest of the cruise.

As far as the dining package, you can use it at any restaurant except Chef's Table and the Mystery Dinner. We got the 3 night package and used all 3 at Chops.

Just off the Serenade. They said they would offer the drink card on Day 6, but it didn't actually show up until Day 8. But keep asking! Maybe the beverage manager will cave. We talked to the Schooner Bar/Safari Lounge guy day 1 (Richie), and he said he would look into offering it sooner to us, but was MIA for the rest of the cruise.

As far as the dining package, you can use it at any restaurant except Chef's Table and the Mystery Dinner. We got the 3 night package and used all 3 at Chops.

Thanks for the info! Did they off the other beverage pkgs with a discount depending on C & A level?

Thanks for the info! Did they off the other beverage pkgs with a discount depending on C & A level?

I don't recall seeing anything on that, but as a first time RC cruiser, I wan't paying attention to loyalty perks as I'm not eligible.

Just off of the Serenade and we purchased the 5 night package for $100pp. We could eat in any of the 3 restaurants for as many of the 5 nights as we pleased. We ended up doing 3 nights in Chops, one in Izumi and one in Giovanni's. In Izumi you are given a $60 credit for the meal not $30 each. That may not seem like it matters but my orders were $37 and my wife's was $20 and I wasn't sure if we would be charged extra but it wasn't an issue.

There was also an asterisk below the poster for the 3,4 and 5 night package saying that you could also purchase additional night dining packages. I would assume it would be $15 per extra night because the other packages go from $70 to $85 to $100 but I cant say for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you purchase the 5 night dining package online before you sailed or when you were on the ship? Is there a difference in price?

I purchased on board because I had OBC to burn up. Same price either way. I purchased the 5-night

12573973_10208198025765951_4026731780664169193_n.jpg?oh=c739320f7fde3be6aa0303524515e93d&oe=57398571

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

We are on the Serenade 10 night cruise now. The announced that the 10 drink card was available on Day 4 for $80.... We chose to NOT get it and can not tell much more about it.